• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.200

Emberguard

The Alchemist, Farm, Bakery, Shoemaker, tannery, blacksmith and reindeer paddock and many others all share this trait
The Reindeer is not from the Technology Tree. That's the difference.

Cider Mill (base building) same thing, only supplies but still classified as special/event building, not technology/premium

RazorbackPirate

Thank you for fixing both the annoying zoom and fixing the delay in aborting a quest. Both of these never should have made it to live, the Beta community having been quite vocal on both.

Related or unrelated to the issues above, no matter. You still need to implement a click tracker to catch and kick those caught cheating using click-bots. Inaction = Tacit Approval.

Xcynda

Thank you for removing the zoom -- it's made the production tool more usable.

I wonder if it might be possible to allow the scrolling of production buildings to go backwards and forwards to each building? Since the patch that fixed the zoom, when I click on my sleigh builder and then click the back button (as I did previously) it does not take me to my Cooperage -- no matter how many clicks. However, when I click the forward button the Cooperage shows up. I sometimes have blacksmiths set up and would prefer a single back click (how it used to be) vs. about 8 forward clicks (how it is now). It would be great to return that functionality.

Last edited:

Just An Observer

Now that INNO finally did their job, here is what I will do in return. When they send me a 200% Diamond bonus offer, instead of just buying one $199.99 package, I will buy two of them. Give me what I need (playability) and I will give them what they need (moolah).

edblr

It ( 2 second recurring quest delay) magically disappeared this afternoon - thanks to whomever made the change happen

This must be a bug that affects only certain players, because I've not seen it on PC, iPad or Android.
I have experienced the same change. I assumed it was related to this part of the announcement.

• We have completed a number of improvements on Browser allowing for a high resolution display on the campaign province view, on battles screens, as well as during Guild Versus Guild and Guild Battlegrounds screens.
Screenshot attached. The battlefield is smaller, the area around it with scenery seems larger and the two black bands on left and right. I only really noticed in Egypt since that is where I manually fight, although I did verify the same change on a GBG battlefield. Maybe there is a setting I don't know about to make it fit the screen. Not a big deal.

Screenshot Battlefield Change 2021-03-18.jpg

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

Maybe there is a setting I don't know about to make it fit the screen. Not a big deal.
On PC, I tried increasing the zoom on my browser which did increase the size of the size of the battlefield, which caused a lot of the black and extra scenery to be pushed off the screen.

For me, this might be a good solution when fighting in GE or GBG for longer stretches. Reason being, when back in my city, I want to reset the browser zoom smaller. It's a whole lot of tinkering just for a couple fights.