• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.201

lemur

There is a new one-second delay with the Unbirthday Quest. Each of the (objectionable) confirmation buttons remains inactive for about half a second, which interrupts the normal rhythm of the recurring quests. I don't know if this is an artifact of the lag across the system today or whether it is something added with the update.

Dominator - X

There is a new one-second delay with the Unbirthday Quest. Each of the (objectionable) confirmation buttons remains inactive for about half a second, which interrupts the normal rhythm of the recurring quests. I don't know if this is an artifact of the lag across the system today or whether it is something added with the update.
I am going with the latter.

Algona

Well folks, buckle up. We're in another cycle of piss poor quality control.

Previous incarnations have lasted 3-9 months. We're about 6 weeks into this episode of this recurring nightmare.

----------

Ya know, if Community Management were more interested in learning from or building the community instead of managing the community by deleting community history and foregoing any interaction with the community, they would have known 6 weeks ago that this looked like another bad cycle for Quality Assurance and maybe quietly spread the word to the QA folks that this sort of thing has occurred three times before.

Who knows? Maybe they could help the company by working with instead of managing the community.

Yeah, I know. Crazy talk.

Ocala Mama

Regarding the automatically locked items that are added to our inventory....Can a "trash can" option please be added to these items (ie. like the wishing well fragments), so they can be cleared from inventory? With the new update, the only option I'm given for these items is to build the item. I've read the posting that someone said they were able to unlock the inventory items, but I am not able to do this in my cities. Please advise how to unlock these, if it is actually possible to do that. It seems unreasonable to expect players to keep unwanted items in their inventory for eternity...

Emberguard

It seems unreasonable to expect players to keep unwanted items in their inventory for eternity...
1617188992678.png

You'll need to use the lock in your inventory to unlock the items and then trade them at the Antiques Dealer

Can a "trash can" option please be added to these items (ie. like the wishing well fragments)
The reason the Wishing Well Fragments have a Trashcan is because Fragments cannot be exchanged at the Antiques Dealer. The Barter button replaced the Trash Can at the time of its introduction.

However, we can certainly pass on the feedback that you'd like to see a Trash Can option on barter-able items

Ocala Mama

View attachment 18601

You'll need to use the lock in your inventory to unlock the items and then trade them at the Antiques Dealer

The reason the Wishing Well Fragments have a Trashcan is because Fragments cannot be exchanged at the Antiques Dealer. The Barter button replaced the Trash Can at the time of its introduction.

However, we can certainly pass on the feedback that you'd like to see a Trash Can option on barter-able items

Thank you, Emberguard. The "lock" icon does not unlock anything. I have now successfully figured out how to unlock the items by selecting the white button labeled "Lock", to unlock them and then put them up for barter. Perhaps a helpful suggestion would be to label the white square button "Lock/Unlock" for those new players who weren't involved with the game, when the feature was introduced. I would much rather barter than trash! I appreciate your help with this. Thanks for being pleasant about my question!

Kranyar the Mysterious

On PC play in fighting whan AO activates, the small white chit (I have been told it is a small sword?) that indicates AO was in action used to always be rigtt next to the unit it harmed. Now it is far off to the right edge of the battlefield, no matter the location f the unit it is harming.
With my battles today my AO critical hit bonus has shown up right next to the troop it affects.

Emberguard

On PC play in fighting whan AO activates, the small white chit (I have been told it is a small sword?) that indicates AO was in action used to always be rigtt next to the unit it harmed. Now it is far off to the right edge of the battlefield, no matter the location f the unit it is harming.
Are you able to capture a screenshot of this for us please? And then post it in the bugs section?

Hi. I'm reading this thread and sounds like items should be able to be unlocked and then sold to ad. Mine doesn't work and no option to unlock. I'm on mobile and logged out and in. Any ideas?

RazorbackPirate

I just won an item at auction from the AD. It was locked when I checked it in inventory. I can also confirm just like any other item, I was able to unlock it, being then available for sale back to the AD.

Mind boggled.