• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.203

The higher power

I play on an iPad or iPhone and have the same issue on both with the mysterious shard icon saying there’s a shard in my settlement but I can’t find anything I’m pretty sure I’ve tapped every square nah of the settlement so I don’t think it’s fixed.
I suggest that you make a list of the different shards and post it with a picture of each one so everyone know what they are looking for like you did with the incidents when they came out

I play FoE on an iPhone6 with the latest OS. Since the most recent mobile update the game response has become glacial. It takes forever for any touch to register, making the game simply unplayable in the mobile format. Whatever was changed to cause this, please change it back. (I'm writing this on the web-based forum--trying on mobile would be impossible.)

UPDATE: OK, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and it seems to be working now. I'll leave this in case somebody else has the same problem.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

I play FoE on an iPhone6 with the latest OS. Since the most recent mobile update the game response has become glacial. It takes forever for any touch to register, making the game simply unplayable in the mobile format. Whatever was changed to cause this, please change it back. (I'm writing this on the web-based forum--trying on mobile would be impossible.)
It has been noted in another thread that this is a known issue and there is now an update to the app available that fixes it.

Gerlinde

The comments for Update 1.199 described a noticeable speed change to the recurring quests. During the past 8 weeks or so, up to this latest update, changes have continued to be made.

1.) At some point the speed appeared to return back to normal. I incorrectly assumed that Inno had listened to its player base.
2.) The animation was then changed to create the illusion of speed.
3.) Several incremental adjustments have been made, slowing the speed back down to the point where clicking through the RQs now feels slower than it did around the time of Update 1.199

There is no mention of this in any of the Updates implemented since then, so I suspect we were not supposed to notice these changes. Does anyone know why this was done? It is extremely frustrating trying to click through these recurring quests when the action itself feels as slow as molasses.

RazorbackPirate

The comments for Update 1.199 described a noticeable speed change to the recurring quests. During the past 8 weeks or so, up to this latest update, changes have continued to be made.

1.) At some point the speed appeared to return back to normal. I incorrectly assumed that Inno had listened to its player base.
2.) The animation was then changed to create the illusion of speed.
3.) Several incremental adjustments have been made, slowing the speed back down to the point where clicking through the RQs now feels slower than it did around the time of Update 1.199

There is no mention of this in any of the Updates implemented since then, so I suspect we were not supposed to notice these changes. Does anyone know why this was done? It is extremely frustrating trying to click through these recurring quests when the action itself feels as slow as molasses.
It's not just RQs, the game has been sluggish overall since the beginning of the event. If you've been paying attention, since the last update, a number of players have had a number of speed issues on a number of platforms. Seems the slowdown in RQs is a part of that overall slowdown. I also suspect when they fix what they broke, things will return to normal.

On the other hand, those heavy RQ folks have complained that since the cap, they reach the limit too early in the day. Maybe Inno listened and now you can spin RQs longer.

Gerlinde

Ah, Thank you. The 2K limit?

I do not even come close to that. 2000 painfully slow clicks? I do not have the patience. More and more frequently I find myself collecting everything at once and regret having invested in a CF. Thankfully I only have the CF in my main city which is still young. I will not invest further in that building nor will I put it up in any of my other worlds/cities.

* Cass *

Any touch on iPad is still taking a “glacial” (love that term) time to register. I am at version 203.17 now and still broken. Up to 30 seconds for every tap. Makes GBG impossible. and everything else just unbearable.

Lord Pest

I’m on an iPad too. Same game version. I play a lot of GBG and I don’t see any lag. All is good here. Playing on Korch.