• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.206

Were changes made to the guild roster? We noticed the number shown on the guild roster is no longer the individual player score but some other new(?) number. What is this number and how is it calculated?

Production setting for carousel? pardon me, but the only carousel I know of is the attack/defense 3x3 building that doesn't have a production . am I missing something here?

Johnny B. Goode

Production setting for carousel? pardon me, but the only carousel I know of is the attack/defense 3x3 building that doesn't have a production . am I missing something here?
He's not talking about the Carousel building. He's referring to the "carousel" window where you set productions. Since it cycles through the buildings, he is likening it to a carousel.

LoveNkind

I am very happy you are adding Hanami Bridge to Antiques Dealer. I want to collect every Japanese item and have a large Cherry Blossom section in my city. I am even going to have Cherry Blossom level 1 AND Cherry Blossom level 2 when my city grows large enuf to fit it.
I got my complete Ferris wheel, but I want those who missed out to collect that as well.

Demiclies

Please read about update 1.206 here and give your feedback below.
since the update I can't get the game to load on my PC, I have tried Firefox, and chrome updated the browsers, and insured the chrome acceleration settings were turned on. It gets between 45% and 58 % and fails. any one else having this issue?