• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.209

Pericles the Lion

Taken from 1.209 bug fixes:

PvP Arena
  • Some parts of PvP Arena were not displaying local translations. This issue has been fixed now.
  • We fixed an issue where the notification for PvP Arena's end of season would be sent multiple times.
  • We fixed an issue where the PvP Arena's personal ranking was not being properly reset.
Can someone clarify the third bullet? Last month I deleted my PvP defending army mid-month. I lost 1/3 of my global ranking points, and all of my age/guild/personal points. I then rebuilt my army and started over. Yesterday, after reaching 100,000 personal ranking points, I deleted my army again. As expected, I lost 1/3 of my global points and all of my Age and Guild points. However, this time my personal ranking points did not reset to zero. According to the caution that pops up when attempting to delete the last unit, all combat PvP points are supposed to be lost when the army is deleted. In the context of the third bullet, what does "properly reset" mean?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Taken from 1.209 bug fixes:

PvP Arena
  • Some parts of PvP Arena were not displaying local translations. This issue has been fixed now.
  • We fixed an issue where the notification for PvP Arena's end of season would be sent multiple times.
  • We fixed an issue where the PvP Arena's personal ranking was not being properly reset.
Can someone clarify the third bullet? Last month I deleted my PvP defending army mid-month. I lost 1/3 of my global ranking points, and all of my age/guild/personal points. I then rebuilt my army and started over. Yesterday, after reaching 100,000 personal ranking points, I deleted my army again. As expected, I lost 1/3 of my global points and all of my Age and Guild points. However, this time my personal ranking points did not reset to zero. According to the caution that pops up when attempting to delete the last unit, all combat PvP points are supposed to be lost when the army is deleted. In the context of the third bullet, what does "properly reset" mean?
I'm starting to suspect it means that Inno doesn't want players to "game" the system for more rewards by easily resetting their score to zero and starting working on the chests a second + time.

In this case "not being properly reset" would mean that points aren't supposed to drop to zero until the Monday reset instead of dropping to zero after removing your army. Inno seems to like to puttting out a lot of double-speak recently, seeming to mean one thing while actually saying something different in order to try and sound like they are making things better for players instead of the reality of making things worse, and this would certainly follow that MO.