• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.209

RedR0ck

140 friends is a good update. But I imagine how I’m going to aid all 140 friends and I don’t want them anymore.
Please make it possible to aid/sit in tavern with one button to all. Thanks

Mad Cooler

This is not really a "bug," but it is a problem for someone like me.

I have had this problem for awhile now and your change coming in 1.209 is going to make it worse when I go from 80 friends to 140. I am getting arthritis in my fingers. It is getting harder to do lots of mouse clicks in a row. In the future could you please add a button to click "all friends" at once. I would be willing to pay 5 or 10 diamonds a use to be able to do this. My fingers would appreciate it. Thank you, love the game.

-Chen-

Great updates, thank you!!!

Now please....PLEASE fix your messaging system!!!!! A complete overhaul and upgrade is badly needed, but for now, at least fix whatever bug it is that's causing letters to get chopped off of words in the posts!!!!

Johnny B. Goode

This is not really a "bug," but it is a problem for someone like me.

I have had this problem for awhile now and your change coming in 1.209 is going to make it worse when I go from 80 friends to 140. I am getting arthritis in my fingers. It is getting harder to do lots of mouse clicks in a row. In the future could you please add a button to click "all friends" at once. I would be willing to pay 5 or 10 diamonds a use to be able to do this. My fingers would appreciate it. Thank you, love the game.
You could already have had 140 friends, the only change is that you can now invite friends all the way up to the limit instead of waiting for them to send you invites after you reach 80. And no one is forcing you to have 140 friends. Just stick to how many you can comfortably aid. (Or find an activity that doesn't aggravate your arthritis. You: "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." Doctor: "Then don't do that.")

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Can finally invite above 80 people. That always drove me nuts.
I would also gladly pay 5 diamonds to aid all. I want to do hood, then guild, then friends. That works the best with my higher level truce tower.

Sharmon the Impaler

WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Can finally invite above 80 people. That always drove me nuts.
I would also gladly pay 5 diamonds to aid all. I want to do hood, then guild, then friends. That works the best with my higher level truce tower.
Hence the reason for no mass aid button. Each aid requires 10-15 calculations depending on the age / gbs owned / running quests involving aid at the time. Having people slam the server with 140 aids at a shot would create a very high CPU load.

nice to have the ability to invite more friends, but now I see the tavern is not updating when I collect it.. still shows 16/16 but it's empty. same thing happened in Beta and I was told then "clear cache, restart browser" ya ya ... I don't think I need to do that every time I want to see something update the status

Does the goods overview by age improvement apply to mobile version?
And can we get an Ignore specific player's trades, for those who load up many many highly speculative trades?

67Sage101

The addition of 140 friends request or accept renews the overwhelming desire of most players to have an aid all button. Perhaps this will be one of those additions that couldn't be implemented just yet, but is coming soon. Fingers crossed.

Kranyar the Mysterious

A nice update with lots of useful features... too bad they don't all work properly.

1. Great Building search doesn't work.
  2. Market no longer shows all of the goods from the prior or next era if the eras are located on different rows.

These were known issues on beta, but were not fixed and pushed to live anyways, along with other known new bugs. So 4/10 from me on this Community Sprint update.

Ebeondi Asi

Minor quibble about seeing full four sets of goods. When i saw teh change I was happy about the names of Eras added. but decided the missing column was not terrible. just have to work around it.
I already boosted my Friends to 140.. No problem for me aifding each one.and three Worlds too. Though i wish they would stop tehe (PC) screen from blinking each click

UP ONLINE

140 friends is a good update. But I imagine how I’m going to aid all 140 friends and I don’t want them anymore.
Please make it possible to aid/sit in tavern with one button to all. Thanks
lol clicking on one to get it to Randomly pick one to polish easy coding 4 them
but polish all friends with one button sounds like hell for them to code

UP ONLINE

A nice update with lots of useful features... too bad they don't all work properly.

2. Market no longer shows all of the goods from the prior or next era if the eras are located on different rows.

These were known issues on beta, but were not fixed and pushed to live anyways, along with other known new bugs. So 4/10 from me on this Community Sprint update.
? i can see all age's & all goods

ant..

I agree with the market problem. It just destroyed some of the functionality to add something that is totally unnecessary.