• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.210

Lady Eviscerator

I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you! I asked support a few times if they would consider making more female avatars. They have always said the same thing over and over and over. I noticed just a few weeks ago there were all new female avatars, but I could not use them, I constantly got the message "An internal error has occurred" and the game would just reset. :( Now all those new avatars are gone and you still have majority male avatars. I understand that the majority of players are male, :rolleyes: but it would be nice if there were more female avatars to use. ;) That said, I don't know if you can do anything about this, but if you can it would be great! Thank you for your consideration and time. :)

Zaxynn

The real question is how many new/old bugs are going to kick in once they do the "upgrade"? Every time for at least 6 years now when they upgrade another glitch happens.

What would be nice if you'd take all those thousands upon thousands of player that request thing for years and actually upgrade that way instead of tying to come up with something else and again bug the game out for a couple weeks or so. Not impressed with the programming at all.

Falon999

Actually the problem is still there and yes I do use a Chrome browser also. Funny thing about this problem is that I was totally unaware of it until it popped up after the update.

Johnny B. Goode

Actually the problem is still there and yes I do use a Chrome browser also. Funny thing about this problem is that I was totally unaware of it until it popped up after the update.
The problem is still there because this update hasn't happened yet. It is scheduled for Wednesday, August 4th. (Read the announcement.)

DreadfulCadillac

Amazing update, these new features will mean much less clicking! I particularly love being that we'll be able to reply to messages and being able to search for trades.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Great building search brings up zero hits when I type in Chateau to the great building pull down of the great building tab, one building when I type in Voyager, and only the top 100 buildings when I type in The Arc.

Absolutely broken and worthless update as it sits!!!!!!!!!!!!

UBERhelp1

Great building search brings up zero hits when I type in Chateau to the great building pull down of the great building tab, one building when I type in Voyager, and only the top 100 buildings when I type in The Arc.

Absolutely broken and worthless update as it sits!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wants you to type in the "â" for Chateau. A bit of an oversight lol

BruteForceAttack

IMO Trade search is broken:

Usecase: I want to take multiple trades of a player.

Step1: I search for the player

Trades show up

Step 2: Click on accept trade for one of the trade

Confirmation popup show up

Notice in the background your search criteria (player name is wiped out)

Step 3 You click ok

Search is reset...you have to search for the player again :( :(

So I cant really use this function to accept multiple trades.

Suggestion: Don't wipe out the search when the confirmation popup shows up.. Maybe wipe it when the user click on the box to type again/And/Or when the trade screen is reloaded.

Edit

2nd Feedback: Search for the player when you press enter key , you allow this in the inventory search why not keep consistent and user friendly.. I'm already using keyboard to type in the search...just let me press enter key to search.

Last edited:

Xenosaur

Shout out to the devs and Inno for some of the things I'm seeing in this update (for mobile), which I just downloaded. I am a huge proponent of consistency. Visual consistency has been missing in townhall's boost overview section.

I wrote to support when it became clear there was a change in the game to offer 4 types of war boost: my suggestion has finally been addressed.

War boosting %'s and types are much more visually consistent and homogenized. What a difference it makes, too. It's finally done.

If you haven't done so, look at your BOOST OVERVIEW now, especially for Attacking units, and City Defenders.

This is exactly what FoE needs, and this is very welcome.

Try this too: Use a Tavern Attack boost sometime!. It also shows RED swords in the countdown timer for use.

Bravo folks. Keep it up.

Regards,

X

P C C

In addition to the change in the boosts display, they've also harmonized the building displays, e.g., Zeus now has red swords and shield.

I also appreciate the Copy and Paste option. And while I haven't used Reply and probably won't use it often, I saw a use in guild chat where it was helpful.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Shout out to the devs and Inno for some of the things I'm seeing in this update (for mobile), which I just downloaded. I am a huge proponent of consistency. Visual consistency has been missing in townhall's boost overview section.

I wrote to support when it became clear there was a change in the game to offer 4 types of war boost: my suggestion has finally been addressed.

War boosting %'s and types are much more visually consistent and homogenized. What a difference it makes, too. It's finally done.

If you haven't done so, look at your BOOST OVERVIEW now, especially for Attacking units, and City Defenders.

This is exactly what FoE needs, and this is very welcome.

Try this too: Use a Tavern Attack boost sometime!. It also shows RED swords in the countdown timer for use.

Bravo folks. Keep it up.

Regards,

X

In addition to the change in the boosts display, they've also harmonized the building displays, e.g., Zeus now has red swords and shield.

I also appreciate the Copy and Paste option. And while I haven't used Reply and probably won't use it often, I saw a use in guild chat where it was helpful.
On PC neither my Tavern, the great buildings, nor the boost page have changed from displaying the combat swords and defense shields from the way they have always been, so I'm kinda confused. I haven't checked mobile yet.

Edit - event buildings either.

Xenosaur

Kranyar (et all). An example of the "mobile" Tavern with an Attack boost in process...

Notice the red swords, and the time left, indicating an Attacking Army attack choice...

0.jpg

P C C

The saving of the text in an inventory search bar for mobile sounded like a good idea but as implemented it also saves to the Great Building window search field. It took me a moment to figure out why I didn't see any GB blueprints. I can't imagine searching with the same text in inventory and in GBs. Saving only in the inventory search area would be better.

There was a mention a few weeks back of randomly selected players testing a new mobile HUD. Maybe that's what Xerosaur and I are seeing? I don't see anything related in the mobile only section for 1.210

Emberguard

There was a mention a few weeks back of randomly selected players testing a new mobile HUD. Maybe that's what Xerosaur and I are seeing? I don't see anything related in the mobile only section for 1.210
The testing mobile hud used circles instead of squares

Emberguard

Love the update to changing the swords and shields to Red and Blue, one minor change I'd like to suggest though.

The Observatory, it has no effect whatsoever on defending units outside of GvG. That building has always been a cause of confusion due to it looking the same as a defending building while effectively being a entirely different ability.

Please either
(a) keep the Observatory Support Pool bonus as a White Shield to make it clear that this building is doing something different from all the other defending buildings

OR

(b)
if it's staying blue change the symbol. Add a GvG logo on top to show it's GvG exclusive
Proposed:
1628658895910.png

For those that haven't yet seen the new symbols on mobile, here's what the Support Pool looks like on mobile for Observatory and Guild Lvls:
CA682F8F-2977-4954-887B-B341A171CA0A.jpeg

05125B75-DF6C-469C-A903-2636F0ED5B3E.jpeg