• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Update 1.211

Emberguard

This would usually happen when placing a building that requires a 2x2 street, despite the building being properly attached to the street.
I have a power dragon firing range attached to a simple 1 lane road (1x1) yet the icon still hovers on top of it and the button is still visible on the right (because no double lane 2x2 roads) so if the intention of the update was to not show those icons anymore, it's still there
I think they mean showing unattached even when connected to a 2x2 street. Have you tested to see if 2x2 lane roads makes the symbol disappear? Or only the 1x1 road?

Anu.

I think they mean showing unattached even when connected to a 2x2 street. Have you tested to see if 2x2 lane roads makes the symbol disappear? Or only the 1x1 road?

Ah my bad, I've misread the concept I thought the icon would go away even with a normal road :) TY

SnowyNinja

Is it just me or is the game saying that people are inactive for more than seven days despite the fact that I know for a fact that some of them are not

Emberguard

Is it just me or is the game saying that people are inactive for more than seven days despite the fact that I know for a fact that some of them are not
On EN I noticed pending friend requests show up as Inactive for 7 days. I reported that and was told it's a known issue.

Is that the same issue for you or are you referring to something different?

In the change log it said there would be an indicator for the friends social bar and that it was already available for guilds. Am I looking in the wrong place?? I don't see this for friends or guild.

** EDIT** Ok I found it. On PC hover over your friend. You will see it there.

Last edited:

RedR0ck

Did someone notice a bug with new portraits? It might changes somehow to different portraits (friends list and contribution list inside GBs)

SnowyNinja

On EN I noticed pending friend requests show up as Inactive for 7 days. I reported that and was told it's a known issue.

Is that the same issue for you or are you referring to something different?
kinda but everybody is supposedly inactive for more than 7 days including my brother who is watching me write this, this very second and was on a few hours ago

Toppcatt

I see no mention in the "fixing", of the known bug in the new Settlement, nor has their been even a single "official announcement" from Inno about said bug, nor when they would be getting it fixed.

Maybe if the 'bosses" at Inno were more interested in making and having the game run better, rather than having the Devs and programmers worry about stupid cosmetic stuff, then I wouldn't be so close to just plain quitting this game. It is barely good enough for "free to play", and certainly NOT worth giving any money to Inno for, such a horrible "product.

RazorbackPirate

I see no mention in the "fixing", of the known bug in the new Settlement, nor has their been even a single "official announcement" from Inno about said bug, nor when they would be getting it fixed.
What is the bug? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Ebeondi Asi

The Friends activity addition is very nice. However many mobile plaeyers I communicate with say they do not have it. I would think they have to get the latest app downoad? is this correct? (I play on PC)

BruteForceAttack

Thanks for adding the alert on the GBG sectors, however I don't think we need to alert to view the buildings. The only use of that to indicate the battle ground leaders not to build buildings on a sector, don't see much use of it .

Last edited:

Tony 85 the Generous

Thanks for adding the alert on the GBG sectors, however I don't think we need to alert to view the buildings. The only use of that to indicate the battle ground leaders not to build buildings on a sector, don't see much use of it .
I'm loving the fact that when you click on a sector that has been flagged as ignore and your guild does not own it the prompt says "This Province has been tagged as 'ignore' by your guild, are you still sure you want to build here?" I couldn't build there if I wanted to. My guild does not own that sector.

I'm surprised there has not been much complaint about the additional pop-up. I still think the idea of showing the Ignore and Focus symbols on the sector info would have done as much good. Display Attack/Ignore status on Sector Pop-up for non-Battlefield Officers

Emberguard

I'm surprised there has not been much complaint about the additional pop-up
Not on mobile yet, those on desktop do have the ability to disable it in settings

However, the game already had a popup prior to this one in the event the province was completed mid battle/negotiation. So any intrusion is rather minimal compared to some other popups

Toppcatt

What is the bug? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Well for the newest Settlement, the first 2 diplomacy buildings are 2x3 and 3x2, with there being no 1x1 buildings. Anyways, the pop-up on both of them says that when 1 to 5 of them (the max # depending on which one) are "attached to the sides" of the Embassy, that they are suppose to give a stacked amount of extra Diplomacy, which at this time they don't.

Considering that with the larger Diplomacy buildings it will end up taking much more space to get the required Diplomacy, NOT getting that stacked amount could/would end up either making you possibly not getting the top Reward for time, or else having to spend Diamonds to make up being "short" on the needed Diplomacy amount.

When I put a in ticket to Support, I got the "usual" prepared answer of "We are aware of this issue" BS, and of course with absolutely no time table, because Support doesn't have any actual contact, re: talking to the other "depts", and pretty much all of the "answers" we get are from the list that Inno gives them, to give to us Players.

I mean I get "official" Threads all the time about "liking" them on Face-fart or about something on Twitter, yet for something like this, as is the usual practice at Inno, nothing but silence, with no message sent nor anything about it in the Forum.

RazorbackPirate

Thanks for explaining that. I agree that the diplomacy issue is a big deal. Seems they've not yet fixed it on Beta yet either. Hopefully, it comes soon.

AmaGongechu

Well there is one thing not mentioned here which is a total PITA - I would think Inno knows by now that in GBG the icon defined as "Ignore" is more often used to mean "Soft Lock" or stop short of flipping the sector. Now, when GBG leaders try to implement this they impose an extra click on everyone for every attack on that sector, because a warning message occurs that must be dismissed before proceeding with the encounter.

This is more horrible than helpful. A better "Ignore" icon might be a large X.

As things are now, GBG just got so much MORE unplayable. It hurts, PLEASE make it stop!

AmaGongechu

As a GBG leader, I totally disagree. We have (and I know many others have) used the "Ignore" icon to mean soft lock or hit but don't flip. A new click to dismiss the warning on 160 attacks per tile . . . NOT a helpful "improvement" - why not use an X for those tiles you want ignored and have the warning there? PLEASE . . . pretty please?

AmaGongechu

I'm loving the fact that when you click on a sector that has been flagged as ignore and your guild does not own it the prompt says "This Province has been tagged as 'ignore' by your guild, are you still sure you want to build here?" I couldn't build there if I wanted to. My guild does not own that sector.

I'm surprised there has not been much complaint about the additional pop-up. I still think the idea of showing the Ignore and Focus symbols on the sector info would have done as much good. Display Attack/Ignore status on Sector Pop-up for non-Battlefield Officers

Much preferable would be to have a third option, an X for "Ignore" with all the warnings you want. So many of us use the current Ignore designation to mean "soft lock only" . . . now it's a huge pain to dismiss that warning with every encounter.

And for those who object to farming in GBG, fair enough. Sometimes it is strategic even in a fighting phase to hold off on conquering a sector, as a defensive move.