• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Update 1.211

AmaGongechu

Question. Would it help if the option to disable the popup was on the popup and not just located in your settings?

As a leader I am not sure I would want my members disabling it, if it had meaning. It just doesn't have meaning, at least not for my purposes.

Though if leaders could disable it, that would be a huge help.

Tony 85 the Generous

Not on mobile yet, those on desktop do have the ability to disable it in settings

However, the game already had a popup prior to this one in the event the province was completed mid battle/negotiation. So any intrusion is rather minimal compared to some other popups
I will disagree with "So any intrusion is rather minimal compared to some other popups". What other pop-up appears 160 times per sector, which is compared to the one time the province has changed hands pop-up appears on any given sector.

Emberguard

What other pop-up appears 160 times per sector, which is compared to the one time the province has changed hands pop-up appears on any given sector.
My statement was on the assumption guilds would be placing stop when they're ready to stop, not before they start taking the province.

If you're placing it at the start then yes, that would get rather annoying in that case

BubbaBrewski

I don't see this new behavior in the list of changes, but in GBG I am now seeing a message when I start an attack on a sector marked with a circle/slash. I have only been a member of 5 guilds and each one used that as a symbol to softlock rather than ignore. This really slows down attacks on such sectors. Could we only show it on the first attack session for that sector rather than every attack?

Thanks.

AmaGongechu

Well regarding the popup warning on no-hit sectors. Most players now know they can disable it. So . . . it's lost any meaning it might have had.

Pericles the Lion

I've been in guilds where the circle/slash meant "hit but do not cap". At first I thought this a bit unusual because this icon usually means "do not enter". They made it work for their purposes and I got used to it. Now, my guild uses it as "do not hit" and I am happy with the pop up warning when I'm autobattling. Although players might be inclined to disable the feature I think they would be in a tough spot if they got caught hitting a closed tile. I say "thumbs up" to the developers for adding this feature/

Xenosaur

Fabulous... just installed this on the Apps Store. Love the "dark theme" items for GbG. Much easier on the eyes, thank you GA (Graphic Artists..) and devs.

Suggestion: Please consider re-balancing the sizes of the 2 display boxes shown in the image: Owner and Points/h

As you can see, a guild we are playing with in GbG has a name length on the edges of the display box it's trying to fit in, while the Points/h display box is awash in whitespace. The guild name is of modest length, and I've seen longer names in use. They WILL exceed the edges of the box.

I would ask for you to review the size allocation from 50/50 (as it is now, seemingly...), to 60/40 (Owner vs Points/h) or 65/35.

That would fit better for the size of ALL potential GUILD NAMES (for Owner) and not impinge the Points/h field from shortening it.

Thanks.

aaa.jpg

Last edited:

Xenosaur

Would suggest that in at least the mobile version - this absolutely needs a text header above EACH of these 2 dropdown lists. It's going to really confuse new players and even veteran users of the more recent "classic" interface we used for a LONG time... Both are circled in RED.

bbb1.jpg

RaveWolf

Would suggest that in at least the mobile version - this absolutely needs a text header above EACH of these 2 dropdown lists. It's going to really confuse new players and even veteran users of the more recent "classic" interface we used for a LONG time... Both are circled in RED.

I agree, we do need something there as an indicator, although I've learned that it's in the same order as per the columns below. It may take some getting used to for newer players, but with that said, once you select an item it will filter the list, so you will have your answer once selected.
The only solution I can see (If a change is made) is to color code it as adding a heading will take up unnecessary space and will make it look untidy.

Sharmon the Impaler

Can you please remove the down arrow and post what was said instead with the autoscroll like it used to do last week ? This is making a mess of 1.9 and swap threads and can be disasterous in GbG/GvG not seeing the latest posting as it is posted.

DreadfulCadillac

Nah, the new version is better. When new messages come up, there is a little number on the down arrow. Not a big deal in the slightest. The new version is far superior when doing things like reading old messages in still-active threads.