• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.212

LordLupin

Hello..
I have an issue after last night update on mobile.. I cannot change world to play, or even logout from the game to change world.. its always freeze after I click the button..

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-04 at 4.47.52 AM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-04 at 4.47.52 AM (2).jpeg

the game version shows : 1.212.16
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-04 at 4.47.52 AM.jpeg

I use Android phone with Android V 11

any Idea how to fix this?

P C C

In update 1.212.16 for Android via Amazon, I'm seeing a change not mentioned in the announcement. When tapping the FP bar to buy FP, 6 boxes are shown - the original 3 plus the number of 2, 5, and 10 FP packs in inventory. I don't see much benefit, but don't mind that part. However, buying FP with coins has slowed down as a result, at least for me. I wanted to buy 8 and tapped 8 times rapidly as usual but only ended up with 3, as the box grayed out momentarily after each purchase during which time a new purchase didn't go through. I hope this is a big and will be fixed.

Slipstick Libby

I agree with the scroll bug question. It needs fixed! You released before you fully tested, I get it. You wanted to provide a way to easily scroll back fast for those that need it. But instead of an obscure trigger like a swipe why not reverse the arrow to fast scroll back and leave everything else alone?

Last edited by a moderator: