• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

BruteForceAttack

If changes made you guys do not like are not changed back within a day you already feel ignored and the threats start flying. My recommendation would be to give it some time and at least try to give your feedback in a respectfull way. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

What makes you think that inno can pour vinegar up players throat while collecting all the honey???

They are the one who ignored all the feedback from beta and released shoddy design, blame inno and not player-base.

Last edited:

RedR0ck

I have seen Inno moving the position of the Medals purchase button with the Diamond purchase button in the PVP tower...trying to sneak in a few accidental diamond spends. This HEAL ALL button in GvG and GBG, in the position I it is in, is nothing more than Inno trying to sneak in a way to deplete players Diamonds in the hopes that they buy more. There are much better ways to increase sales. Inno's Sales department should be fired for this last stunt. If this update is not gone by the end of this GBG season, myself and many others will be quitting the game...leaving Inno with no chance of selling us diamonds at all. The customers were complaining about players using Macros to win GBG and GvG. This response only hurts those that played fairly. Macros users need only to rewrite their mouse scripts in order to continue. Yes, the change makes it easier to see when players/guilds are using Macros...but they are hurting those that follow the rules in the process and driving them away from the game. I did 2 sectors in GBG today and was so disgusted by the change that I don't want to even look at that map anymore...and I am not the only one. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this update a -25.
They got me at the first time! I was pissed! This is another example of little sneaky Inno.

Woody*

There are much better ways to increase sales.

For example, if they decided an Eagle Mountain should cost 20k diamonds, and added the option to buy them for 20k diamonds each instead of playing a mini-game, I would have spent 200k diamonds in a minute.

-NassMan-

Boy... You guys are so upset over a button. I like it. It has already saved me a lot of time. I'm done GE in a day. I think you all need to chill and take a walk or something. This is a game. A button isn't the end of the world.

I'd also like to point out that most people who like the change won't take the time to comment. You only ever hear the negative comments.
That's a great accomplishment finishing GE in a day, super fast, all thanks to the heal all button :p:p:p come on man

Agent327

I have seen Inno moving the position of the Medals purchase button with the Diamond purchase button in the PVP tower...trying to sneak in a few accidental diamond spends.

There are no medals or diamond purchase buttons in the PvP tower. There are in the PvP Arena and there also is a warning pop-up you can activate. I have never seen them move the position. As far as I know those positions are always the same everywhere in the game with diamonds at the end.

Pericles the Lion

Checkmate Square was not tested during the Archeology Event 2020. It was released during the Albert Einstein historical questline in March 2017. It had already been working for 3 years, so no reason to test it.
I can't tell if you're obtuse or just being coy. You should know exactly what I am referring to. The highly prized Checkmate (my use of checkerboard was a pun) Square was one of the daily specials on the Archeology 2020 beta but was replaced with the Gondola Dock when the event went on the live servers.

Agent327

I was advocating for people to demand their diamonds back from CS due to Inno's change, not for people to spam CS just because they don't like the change.

I read it different. If you make a mistake you can always ask Support to change it back. They are allowed to do so, but only a limited couiple of times in a year. There is no reason at all to "demand" it. You can just ask for it. They will be happy to help you.

You also told them not to take no for an answer and "If CS gets jammed up with a large enough backlog of tickets due to this stupid "feature", then they might actually fix it." To me that looks like telling them to spam Support.

Agent327

I can't tell if you're obtuse or just being coy. You should know exactly what I am referring to. The highly prized Checkmate (my use of checkerboard was a pun) Square was one of the daily specials on the Archeology 2020 beta but was replaced with the Gondola Dock when the event went on the live servers.

Inno does not test the daily prizes on Beta. They do not have to. It is a working system, so they did not change anything they tested. You are just grasping at straws same as with your "pun".

As usual this discussion is going nowhere and is getting off topic, so no need to respond. I will not either anymore.

The Lady Redneck

Boy... You guys are so upset over a button. I like it. It has already saved me a lot of time. I'm done GE in a day.
If the competition demands it GE can be finished in under an hour with the help of the free attempts plus some medals, without spending any diamonds to revive troops. Simply swap the injured ones out for new ones between battles. So if you need to use diamonds to finish within 24 hrs you have problems somewhere.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Inno does not test the daily prizes on Beta. They do not have to. It is a working system, so they did not change anything they tested. You are just grasping at straws same as with your "pun".

As usual this discussion is going nowhere and is getting off topic, so no need to respond. I will not either anymore.
You asked me to provide an example where INNO changed something between beta and live. I gave you one. Now, what server and world do you play on? Quid pro quo....quid pro quo

203iceman

It is always good to start with something positive.

1. A big thank you INNO for finally attending to greying out the Tavern button when aiding and tavern sitting via the Townhall. That is saving me a lot of time.

2. Although I never heal troops in any battle scenario (unless they are Advanced age troops and those I would revive individually) I can understand a heal all button being appreciated by a some players. However the placement of that button appears to have been done in a very amateurish manner. Maybe the designer has little or no experience of the scope of this game. It is not simply a mindless space invaders type game where all that matters is to zap as many enemy as possible. It is an Empire building game where many things have to continually be in play. One of those is diamond use for other aspects of the game besides using them for battle. I might even decide to use a heal all option in the future for some reason . But I do not like the placement of the button at all. And can see it causing a lot of aggravation to a lot of players. Which does not make for good customer relations or client confidence. Both of which are at a low and have been for a while. It should be moved away from the essential ones. Emberguards' solution is excellent. As it stands at the moment I do find it an irritation and counter productive. But one I will learn to ignore.

3. For me personally, the worst change in this update are the changes to the Chat window. The colors are like something from back in the early days of computing before it was realized how damaging bad color combinations could be. A lot of research went into improving this which seems to have been ignored in this instance. The whisper function also served a very good purpose both in GvG and to some extent GBG as well to get immediate info to those involved.

I do appreciate that the game developers are trying to make efforts to keep the game current. But it seems to me that they are not looking at the whole game any longer. Or even that they really have any concept of what this game actually is. And that is sad.
May flowers fall from the sky every day, and the sun never set. Oh joy and beautiful thoughts for the entire world. Blessed be to all the little pygmies down in Africa. Positive enough? Barf, This is nothing short of a money grab, and a really poor attempt at preventing bots. Inno you should be ashamed of yourselves!

P C C

I am on mobile and do not have this either. I am very unhappy when others report their free loot and I get squat. I tried log out/in, checked for updates, etc. Nothing for me either I guess
This disappeared for me after a day and a half or two days, and other guild members reported the same. I assume this was a slip up like happened with the brief expansion of the AD, an accidental early release of something planned for later.

Agent327

Honest question: how much time? Because a lot of legitimate issues were raised with the Mughals settlement months ago, and to my knowledge nothing has changed there.

You might find those issues legitimate, but devs may think otherwise. If changes are going to be made they will be in an update. Updates are about every two weeks. Only Beta updates are daily. Those update announcements are a source of what you can expect,

RazorbackPirate

This was a good change, because it now matches buying turns in GE and buying FP, all three have medals on the left. I thought the old design was likely to lead to accidental diamond spending.
You're busting the greedy Inno put it there to cause accidental diamond spending narrative. Not good.