• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Krockitt

Please either get rid of the heal all button or move it so that it does not change the alignment of the Okay button displayed at the end of a battle. For PC players who do a lot of battles, it puts us at a disadvantage as it makes it slower since we have to do more mouse movements. The added mouse movements can cause players with mobility issues a great deal of stress. The added mouse movements also can lead to more repetitive stress injuries. Additionally, it puts players who play legitimately at a disadvantage to cheating players who use third party macros to gain an advantage. Furthermore, placing the heal all button in essentially the same place as the okay button makes it way too easy for players to accidentally spend their hard earned diamonds!

Pericles the Lion

Is a "heal all" option really needed? I fight a lot in GBG and autobattle almost exclusively with 1 or 2 units and the remainder rogues. I have 1000's of rogues and do not care if they get killed off and I rarely heal the main battle units. I agree with @Krockitt....this new feature will make it too easy to fat finger the "heal all" button and spend diamonds accidentally when speeding thru GBG battles. I also agree with @RedR0ck....if we have to live with a "heal all" feature then the button should be placed far away from the other buttons.

BruteForceAttack

Heal All is an Improvement?? Must be joke or wicked sense of humor and/or think that players are naive and fail to recognize lipstick on a pig :) no offense to pig :)

Heal All button placement is so wrong and ugly... Very easy to accidently click on it, you have also messed up the alignment so now folks have to move mouse to click on ok after auto battle. As if there wasn't enough strain to players with all the click fest in the game.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I just checked out the Beta forum for comments regarding the "heal all" button. There was an overwhelming negative response to this feature yet it's being rolled out on the live server anyway. Please explain why INNO is interested in feedback about this update when they clearly ignored the previous feedback. Regardless, here's some feedback......if the 'heal all" feature makes it easy to accidentally spend diamonds then I've bought my last diamond. Cannot accidentally spend diamonds that you don't have.

FooDogDat

Why is it that my guildmates who play on Mobile are saying there is a little red gift box where you buy diamonds, and if you click on it up pops a 'daily wheel' where you can spin for a free prize.

One guildmate just won 50 Goods. How is this fair to those of us who play on a browser and do not have this feature?!?

Agent327

If you accidently spend diamonds, demand them back from CS. Don't take no for an answer. If CS gets jammed up with a large enough backlog of tickets due to this stupid "feature", then they might actually fix it.

You can activate the pop-up that warns you if you are spending diamonds. That will stop you from accidently spending diamonds. If you decide not to use it or ignore it, that's your own problem.

Have to say I am getting a bit annoyed with this let's flood Support so we will get what we want attitude. Those guys and girls handling Support are players just like you and me. They are not responsible for decisions made by Inno. They are doing the best they can. Drive them away and you will have no Support at all. Is that what you want?

Sharmon the Impaler

You can activate the pop-up that warns you if you are spending diamonds. That will stop you from accidently spending diamonds. If you decide not to use it or ignore it, that's your own problem.

Have to say I am getting a bit annoyed with this let's flood Support so we will get what we want attitude. Those guys and girls handling Support are players just like you and me. They are not responsible for decisions made by Inno. They are doing the best they can. Drive them away and you will have no Support at all. Is that what you want?
This has nothing to do with the volunteer support and only the greedy bean counters at Inno that know this isn’t wanted by the majority but decided to use it to generate revenue anyway. You are a player yourself and know that that pop up will slow you down in GbG and is not the real solution which is to not put the Heal All button in in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

You are a player yourself and know that that pop up will slow you down in GbG and is not the real solution which is to not put the Heal All button in in the first place.

Yes it will slow me down, but not just me. It will slow everybody down, so I still have a level playing field. I need to pay a little more attention to be fast, but that will become something I will be used to in no time. Not really that big a deal.

Pericles the Lion

Yes it will slow me down, but not just me. It will slow everybody down, so I still have a level playing field. I need to pay a little more attention to be fast, but that will become something I will be used to in no time. Not really that big a deal.
This response is ludicrous. Using this logic, any change to the game that evenly impacts all players - for good or bad - is okay by you? I'd wager that 90% of GBG players never heal a unit after a battle (and 99% of those that do don't heal them all) so there is no benefit to them, only the annoyance of having to avoid the button while moving on to the next battle. All pain and no gain.

Sharmon the Impaler

This response is ludicrous. Using this logic, any change to the game that evenly impacts all players - for good or bad - is okay by you? I'd wager that 90% of GBG players never heal a unit after a battle (and 99% of those that do don't heal them all) so there is no benefit to them, only the annoyance of having to avoid the button while moving on to the next battle. All pain and no gain.

It is established that this has nothing to do with the players benefitting at all and only to cause thousands of accidental Diamond uses per year. Don’t rag on Agent he is only the messenger not the one implementing this dumb idea.

BruteForceAttack

During GBG War seasons guilds spends diamonds building traps and replace them with forts at last min, they cant afford to have the pop up turned on..

What is annoying is Inno not caring about the massive -ve feedback and pushing update that impacts badly.

Let support hang up on dev team and say that they cannot support ..maybe then the dev/release managers will understand and fix the change.

If Inno doesn't care about the feedback and knowing release imperfect product, they are the one who should face consequences. Which they will when support team cannot handle/support the requests.

Last but not least it is just not about diamond spending. it is slowing down and pc players and enabling bots.

Last edited:

RedR0ck

Could you explain to me/us why is this button has that specific position? Why do you think exactly that spot? Just your personal opinion.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since when is Customer Support just players like you and me, and not Inno employees?

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes it will slow me down, but not just me. It will slow everybody down, so I still have a level playing field.
This is false, since it won't affect the script kittens at all, and just give them a bigger advantage over the rest of us. It's getting impossible to find a decent diamond league guild that doesn't have at least 2 or more of them in it.

BruteForceAttack

Could you explain to me/us why is this button has that specific position? Why do you think exactly that spot? Just your personal opinion.

Well I know you asked agent...

Anyways I doubt that Inno on purpose tried to put the button there so that players spend diamonds... But what is not excusable is ignoring the -ve feedback and releasing imperfect product.

they probably put there on purpose to slow down PC players.

Agent327

During GBG War seasons guilds spends diamonds building traps and replace them with forts at last min, they cant afford to have the pop up turned on..

Why not? You can see the counter. Build and replace at an earlier stage if you use the pop-up.

Apart from that, is this really an argument? All I read here is that GBG is broken and that there is no fighting at all. Now there are War Seasons??????

Can't explain it. Do not have any information on the reason why. If I would have to guess, I would say it has something to do with autoclickers, but that is only speculation.

Since when is Customer Support just players like you and me, and not Inno employees?

Since the start of the game. They are all volunteers. Technically they are employees just like I am, cause they signed a contract, but that's it. They all play the game.