• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

RedR0ck

What majority?

The small group on the forum that fights every change and think they speak for the "majority"? Is that the majority? Only majority I am sure would not want this are those using auto clickers. Don't have to see the numbers on that.
Exactly. They didn't ask 'majority' at all. They just made this happen. Period.
How about next time when they decide to do something like that ask 'majority' in game? Even if they don't care it'll show what majority think(at least). I'm not saying that they should do it everytime when they change something. Anyway they made an exclusion In this July and made a poll for diamond spenders.

Pericles the Lion

It does not kill fast fighting. Maybe it does for you, but not for me and probably not for others. I just do not expect them to register to the forum to tell it does not effect them.
@Agent327 How do you know? GBG doesn't start until tomorrow.

BTW, what server, and world, do you play on? I cannot seem to find you anywhere. You use an alt?

Agent327

Exactly. They didn't ask 'majority' at all. They just made this happen. Period.
How about next time when they decide to do something like that ask 'majority' in game? Even if they don't care it'll show what majority think(at least). I'm not saying that they should do it everytime when they change something. Anyway they made an exclusion In this July and made a poll for diamond spenders.

Since when is Inno obliged to ask for majority support on changes they want to make to their own game? Can you state for a fact this has not been asked for by players?

Pericles the Lion

Did you miss this?

Agent327 said:
I spoke to soon. I tried it on GvG and it does not slow me down at all. Have to wait to see how it effects GBG, but I doubt it will be different.
Nope, I didn't miss it. That was from an earlier post. Your message that the change does not kill fast play came later. The fact is that none of the players on the live server know what impact it will have, if any, on fast play in GBG until tomorrow. Perhaps @JBG is correct and it will have no negative impact and the negative reviews of beta players was much ado about nothing. I'm not optimistic.

You didn't answer my other question. I'd like to check out your city to see if I can learn anything. Server? World?

P C C

My thoughts exactly. Once you know how it works, you slightly move your cursor during the pop-up and you will lose no speed at all. You are perfectly in place for the next click.
And for the players who are worried about being slowed down at first in GBG, buy a bunch of extra turns in PvP to practice and get used to it before GBG starts. Or spend some time in GvG on a map your guild doesn't care much about if you don't have medals to spare for PvP.

Pericles the Lion

And for the players who are worried about being slowed down at first in GBG, buy a bunch of extra turns in PvP to practice and get used to it before GBG starts. Or spend some time in GvG on a map your guild doesn't care much about if you don't have medals to spare for PvP.
A good thought but there are no second waves in PvP and no need for speed.

King Robbo

Battle is battle. It's all in what you're used to. You all are used to the "OK" button being in a particular place. If you all would quit complaining and instead spend a few minutes adapting to the new position, you'd see that it's not even a minor issue. And having a "Heal All" button is probably a boon to players who do spend Diamonds to heal. I like it because I can now see at a glance how much damage I've taken in a battle wave.

your totally missing the point here, its not about the Diamond option its the position of where it is!! there is no reasonable reason for it to be put there, its been like that for a decade. Why should players have to adapt to something they have been for this amount of time?? battle is not battle , you clearly dont GVG

King Robbo

Yes, you are offering valid feedback, but in a way that makes you think the world is ending. Hundreds of additional mouse movements per day??? Delays due to mis-clicks???? Warning dismissals??? Come on! How about you just pay attention to what you do and stop the blind clicking. Get the hang of it and in no time you can start clicking blind again.

Beats me what a players rank has to do with registering for the forum.

It does not kill fast fighting. Maybe it does for you, but not for me and probably not for others. I just do not expect them to register to the forum to tell it does not effect them.
YES it DOES- why are you not listening to the players, BEING A FOE MEMBER - obviously your supporting this stupidity - why change something thats been there for nearly a decade?? just put the heal button somewhere else simples

Agent327

your totally missing the point here, its not about the Diamond option its the position of where it is!! there is no reasonable reason for it to be put there, its been like that for a decade. Why should players have to adapt to something they have been for this amount of time?? battle is not battle , you clearly dont GVG

Players have had to adapt to other changes in the game as well. Some of those had also been there for a "decade".

YES it DOES- why are you not listening to the players, BEING A FOE MEMBER - obviously your supporting this stupidity - why change something thats been there for nearly a decade?? just put the heal button somewhere else simples

I am not supporting it. I am disputing your claims. That is has been there for a decade does not mean it can never be changed. I admit the spot they have put it in is not the best choice, but for me it does not "kill' anything. That it doesn't is feedback as well.

King Robbo

Saying it is a non-issue is also feedback. Feedback is not something appointed solely to those that do not agree with changes made. In a game of over 50 million registered players the majority is not the 50 that complain on forums.
most dont even know what where the forum is and that 50million players you talk about not even half of that 50 are active accounts lol DEAD accounts come on

King Robbo

Players have had to adapt to other changes in the game as well. Some of those had also been there for a "decade".

There is no reason for the change though, making the game less fun more frustrating , not mention the difficulties it will cause in the hand movements and strains - Yeah im one of them. ZERO benefit in making that change or a valid reason for the change- so why do it is the question

to slow down PC players ?? At the end of the day what is being asked isnt a big ask. We are asking fo the Heal all button to be moved so it doesnt effect PC players , this is not a lot to ask really is it?? slight adjustment so all are happy not just the majority???

Last edited:

King Robbo

For the majority of players (those who play on mobile) nothing has changed. I’ve done a lot of fights in Pvp, GbG and GE and I can’t remember hitting the heal button.
Totally agree - it wont effect them, just the minority players - the minority that helped this game build to to the game it is today- why take the fun out of it for the minority though???

Agent327

There is no reason for the change though, making the game less fun more frustrating , not mention the difficulties it will cause in the hand movements and strains - Yeah im one of them. ZERO benefit in making that change or a valid reason for the change- so why do it is the question

to slow down PC players ??

You do not know if there is no reason for the change. YOU do not like the change, but that does not automatically mean there is no reason for it. It might make the game less fun and more frustrating for you, but you are not "the majority".

Totally agree - it wont effect them, just the minority players - the minority that helped this game build to to the game it is today- why take the fun out of it for the minority though???

Only 5% of the players play on PC. Game took a giant leap when it took to the app. What on earth makes you think you helped build this game?

Kitdihn

Yes, you are offering valid feedback, but in a way that makes you think the world is ending. Hundreds of additional mouse movements per day??? Delays due to mis-clicks???? Warning dismissals??? Come on! How about you just pay attention to what you do and stop the blind clicking. Get the hang of it and in no time you can start clicking blind again.

Beats me what a players rank has to do with registering for the forum.

Some moderator... you aren't helping the conversation either. I am a software engineer, so I know bad design when I see it. This is either poorly executed or intentional. Either way, it is bad. I refuse to "get used to" something that is plain stupid.