• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Pericles the Lion

You do not know if there is no reason for the change. YOU do not like the change, but that does not automatically mean there is no reason for it. It might make the game less fun and more frustrating for you, but you are not "the majority"
Okay, the players on this thread do not know the reason for this change. No argument there. So, @LeCron, how about bringing us up to speed? The vast majority of players on this thread object to the change and are asking for the "heal all" button to be moved to a less conflicting position. @LeCron, please let us know the reason for the change and it the button will be moved. You requested feedback and we have responded. How ab out an acknowledgement that our voices are being heard somewhere. @LeCron only need respond.

Johnny B. Goode

By your own accord if 90% of the ppl are not impacted
That's not what I said. Most players are not negatively affected by the addition of this button. I have personally already found benefits to it being there. It makes my fighting quicker, not slower. Instead of having to look at all the units, I can just glance at the Heal All button to see if the amount of damage warrants action or if I can simply go on to the next battle. Saves me a lot of time. I would bet that the number of people it benefits vastly outnumbers the few that are negatively affected. You know as well as I that it's almost exclusively those who don't like a change that post here. The ones that like it just enjoy it in-game.

Johnny B. Goode

your totally missing the point here, its not about the Diamond option its the position of where it is!! there is no reasonable reason for it to be put there, its been like that for a decade. Why should players have to adapt to something they have been for this amount of time?? battle is not battle , you clearly dont GVG
I'm not missing any point, I just disagree with your assessment. I've already adapted. Took less than two minutes. And as I've stated in other posts, I see the benefits of having the button. And I like where it is because it is easily seen without moving my eyes all over the screen.

Johnny B. Goode

A good thought but there are no second waves in PvP and no need for speed.
LOL. You've never played sports, have you? Practice is by definition at a slower pace than actual game play. That's how you get new muscle memory (since someone brought that up) and get rid of bad/old habits. Learn by doing slow so you can do it when fast is required. Basic learning principle.

Johnny B. Goode

Totally agree - it wont effect them, just the minority players - the minority that helped this game build to to the game it is today
That is simply hogwash. The same trite "we're the backbone of this game" crap that you all pull out every time there's a change you don't like. No facts behind it, just an arrogant assertion that doesn't stand up to the light of day.

boeffie

As GBG does not start till tomorrow, I have no idea if the 'heal all' button will affect my speed in GBG. It seems to be placed ok in some types of battle, but in the PVP arena it is very close to the OK button.
Who out there wants to spend heaps of diamonds to heal all units, seriously? A majority of players that play beta, which is a server created specifically to give feedback, have stated it is a useless feature, and can interfere with the speed of battles.

I use a mix of touchpad and mouse, to reduce the clicking impact of the mouse on my wrist. Just a slight movement on the pad, and I lose diamonds. Adding the option back to confirm diamond use, brings that feature back on ALL possible diamond usage. Even more clicks, negotiating in GBG is going to be even more irritating than it already is on PC.

If the aim is to get people to use up their diamonds fast, because of mishaps on the battle window, then it's obviously a good idea.
But then be prepared to see more people leaving the game, because there is no way people will want to spend money to buy diamonds that they can unwittingly fritter away, and there's nothing more frustrating than building up a diamond stack for good use, to then find it has disappeared.
And adding more frustrating clicks to be able to play without worries is definitely not an option for me.

And yes, of course I can slow down. Of course I can make sure my mouse doesn't wander off a few millimeters.

But still, the very basic question stays: WHO would want to heal ALL their units THAT OFTEN that a 'heal all' button would be a great idea?
I have not seen anyone in favour of it, for the feature itself.
Only people beating down on those who are not in favour of it, and that seems to be more arguing for arguments sake, or personal dislikes,

RazorbackPirate

But still, the very basic question stays: WHO would want to heal ALL their units THAT OFTEN that a 'heal all' button would be a great idea?
Maybe Inno has data that shows the majority of players who heal units tend to heal them all. Maybe there's thousands of players this will benefit that we'll never hear from. Just a faster way for them to fight and spend.

Pericles the Lion

LOL. You've never played sports, have you? Practice is by definition at a slower pace than actual game play. That's how you get new muscle memory (since someone brought that up) and get rid of bad/old habits. Learn by doing slow so you can do it when fast is required. Basic learning principle.
OK Coach. Let us know how you make out in GBG tomorrow, That is if you actually participate in GBG which, judging from your battle stats you don't. Either that or you are still practicing after nearly two years working on getting up to speed. Only 22K battles in your 5 year old main world? I've got 79K in my main that is only 10 months old. I don't need practice clicking a mouse.