• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Pericles the Lion

Sure there is. For those who like to heal units between waves of a battle, this makes it much quicker and easier. For myself, it makes deciding whether or not to switch out units much, much quicker.
Besides lower aged players that have advanced age units who uses diamonds to heal units between battles? How does looking at a button that says it will cost, say, 36 diamonds to "heal all" save you time? The 36 may be needed to heal 9pts of damage to one unit (critical damage) or 4pts of damage each to all 8 units (non-critical). You will still have to look at the army no matter what. When fighting with one unit and 7 rogues I only need to glance at the main unit (upper left) and the most damaged rogue (lower right). Only a split second decision necessary to proceed, swap, or (rarely) heal.

Pericles the Lion

Maybe Inno has data that shows the majority of players who heal units tend to heal them all. Maybe there's thousands of players this will benefit that we'll never hear from. Just a faster way for them to fight and spend.
Maybe INNO has no data on this and the "heal all" button is some whiz kid's bright idea, an idea that's received overwhelming criticism from the players that bother to provide feedback. My "maybe" is as worthless as yours.

The bottom line is that most of the responses have been negative, just like the responses regarding the recent lag on aborting quests. There was sufficient player uproar about that debacle to get it changed....why not this dumb decision?

superjaded

An intrusive heal button to fool players who want quick fights into blowing their hard earned diamonds... Chat box seemed fine before now we get an updated version with whisper removed.. Those who actually spend time to use the whisper feature to let their members know of things to do in GVG are put off by this horrible update to the chat box... Why attempt to fix problems that weren't even problems to fix?

Nobufusa

Ron16 in H world is the only player to diamond heal all units in fighting. Other than him nobody has ever done this or needed to. The button is placed incorrectly. When you hit diamond all it freezes the game and by then you have already lost the recap or the sector in BG. Terrible placement and even with diamond confirmation box on it requires extra click to get that out of the way. Too many assumptions about cheaters not liking this. Its your core group of players/active fighters/players that do not like this. The change is horrible reset the game back to the way it was before the update.

Nobufusa

No, it can be solved by one simple adjjustment...by you. The placement is fine. If it's a problem for you, then you are the problem.

Seriously now. I play on 10 worlds and fight every day on all but one...and as soon as it gets into Iron Age I will be fighting every day in it, too. No additional mouse movements have been required in any of my fights so far. I adjusted to the new placement of the "OK" button in seconds.

Yeah, my bad. GE and PVP Arena. If you all would like, I could go take a few GvG tiles just to test that...but I know there will be no problems doing that, either.

Since most of the people that are fine (or even happy) with the change don't come here, but the few that don't like it always do, it makes it look like this is an unpopular change. I doubt that it is. I would bet anything that the vast majority of players either don't care about it, didn't even notice it, or like it.

You do realize that it's only a tiny fraction of the player base that even participates in GvG, right? And of that tiny fraction, an even smaller fraction is possibly negatively affected by this. And as I said, I would bet that literally 90% of the active player base either likes it, doesn't care or hasn't even noticed it.
You cant be serious. I can imagine that in a regular setting I would outfight you 12-1 . So for you of course it doesnt matter.

Nobufusa

Forum mods instead of defending this terrible adjustment please help rectify this situation of the heal all button. It is very poorly placed and has thrown the balance of fighting completely off. You have the power to at least be heard. If you play the game there is no way you can think this change is for the betterment of the game. Please post the feedback to the developers so they can revert back to the way it was before. They clearly missed the mark here.

puzzle63

This new GVG chat system sucks. Whoever though yellow on gray would be 'great' to see in a chat box on a colored screen when fighting? You can't read half of what is being said. Taking away the Whisper was stupid too. When you need to talk to 2-3 people a 1 time. You can't do that as easily with the messages. Your having to do a lot more clicking and moving around on the screen to click things. When you can just click a Icon and type. I had to put the screen on 80% zoom so I could read chat. Please put the GVG chat back to the way it was.

Nobufusa

Seriously - I can't believe anybody with any experience with GVG would seriously defend this move. All Inno did was handicap the players that followed the rules in order to benefit the Cheating Guilds to give them even MORE of an advantage.
Yeah this move does nothing to address macro users, it actually empowers them. They make adjustments to the macro and they wont skip a beat. Meanwhile everyone else will be hitting the heal all button over and over with tons of misclicks along the way. Its like Sunday night after rankings get locked but worse. Totally awful way to ruin a game. Inno this is a time to listen to your players and go a different direction than this. How about something in settings that if we turn it off the heal all button wont be present. It is a simple solution but for those who want to use it like Agent they still could.

Pumbaa the Great

I feel the only way to truly stop auto-bot/auto-clickers/macros (or whatever the current term is for them) is the randomize the buttons (retreat/auto battle/start next battle) on 2 wave battles and move the Ok button randomly between the 3 spots (where it is at and the spaces to each side) on the results screen.

But Inno will face a ton (or majority) animosity of the forum users. A lot more than the heal all button location is currently receiving.

I know this will be fact, because people have complained about the ok not lining up when they removed the PvP towers results.

K-Lord

I feel the only way to truly stop auto-bot/auto-clickers/macros (or whatever the current term is for them) is the randomize the buttons (retreat/auto battle/start next battle) on 2 wave battles and move the Ok button randomly between the 3 spots (where it is at and the spaces to each side) on the results screen.

But Inno will face a ton (or majority) animosity of the forum users. A lot more than the heal all button location is currently receiving.

I know this will be fact, because people have complained about the ok not lining up when they removed the PvP towers results.
Nah that won't work. They want to fix it - find the cheaters and go after them and make sure each world is notified. You kick five or six people publicly for cheating with macros this nonsense stops quickly

Sharmon the Impaler

They have turnkey add-ons for game servers that detect macro cheating. Clickers are easy to detect . same pixel hit 5 times in a row then they are cheating.