• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

really Inno... you have broken the game again. how many times do we have to have the same fight. PLEASE align the buttons in gvg. i will not buy one more diamond if this is not fixed. you are not listening to your customers and it is getting very old. i for one am very tired of the blatant attempts to get people to spend diamonds accidentally. i truly cannot describe how unhappy i am with FoE at this time.

Kitdihn

Maybe a legacy texture pack, where we can get all the old game artwork that's been changed over the years. The old GB textures (looking at you my dear DT!!!!! Loved that thing until the textures got changed), the old city background, etc etc etc. It would be kinda cool.
DT was some weird trademark or copyright issue (or some such nonsense). Inno had no choice because they were using a design for a building that was never built and the architect said "no way, José!". I don't like the new cigarette lighter design either... Flick my Bic!!! :p

UBERhelp1

DT was some weird trademark or copyright issue (or some such nonsense). Inno had no choice because they were using a design for a building that was never built and the architect said "no way, José!". I don't like the new cigarette lighter design either... Flick my Bic!!! :p
I know. I still miss it though.

Sledgie

I have not had an opportunity to play on PC since this update was launched, but as the leader of one of the top 5 guilds on US-19 (Tuulech), I am hearing reports from my members and fellow guild leaders about the problems this update is causing.

1. People are reporting that the browser version of the game is nearly unusable due to lag, the game not loading, and other issues.
2. The location of the heal-all button is causing serious issues for PC players in GBG and GvG. One player reported accidentally hitting it several times in one GBG swap - fortunately he had diamond confirmations turned on.
3. The new icons for GBG are confusing and hard to see.

-Hannibal-

We heard your pointless comment Talking about GE as if that is where the complaint lies. In BG the placement just makes it awkward taking fluidity away from the fighter. In GVG it is absolutely crippling because of how the clicking has to happen for any kind of speed.
I completely disagree. I did 300 battles across 3 worlds in battlegrounds. I never came close to accidentally hitting the button. I only used it twice, and that was intentional. I really don't care where the button is located, but I like the feature.

Pericles the Lion

I completely disagree. I did 300 battles across 3 worlds in battlegrounds. I never came close to accidentally hitting the button. I only used it twice, and that was intentional. I really don't care where the button is located, but I like the feature.
Avoiding the button is not my issue, the need to make an effort to avoid it is. I agree that it's possible to avoid it simply by paying more attention to the cursor position but that would not be necessary if the button's position was moved as has been recommended by other players. Move the button, players that like the feature will still have it while players that find it a problem would be satisfied. Win-Win, eh?

Bozon

I am the palyer in O world (US server) with more battles and i never found a need for a heal all button.
Still, i'm ok with the button but PLEASE ALIGN THE "ATTACK" AND "OK" buttons again
The need to be moving the mouse all the time is very inpleasent, especially for someone like me, who has shoulder issues due to mouse use
After 5 years of game this is the first time i complaint about a change that really really sucks

Johnny B. Goode

What is wrong with that?
The same thing that's wrong with a group of people who dislike a company getting together to spam bad reviews of it online. It may be representative of their viewpoint, but it doesn't represent the viewpoint of the population as a whole.

Insatiable1

There are no medals or diamond purchase buttons in the PvP tower. There are in the PvP Arena and there also is a warning pop-up you can activate. I have never seen them move the position. As far as I know those positions are always the same everywhere in the game with diamonds at the end.A picture is worth 1,000 words. diamonds1.pngDiamonds2.png

Sharmon the Impaler

The same thing that's wrong with a group of people who dislike a company getting together to spam bad reviews of it online. It may be representative of their viewpoint, but it doesn't represent the viewpoint of the population as a whole.

These are all bonafide users of the product not spammers big difference from your example. We are interested in the viewpoints of the whole community so if you know players that like it exactly where it is then please let them know about the forum too.

Pericles the Lion

It may, or may not, represent the viewpoint of the population as a whole, there is no way to tell. It does represent the viewpoint of people willing to communicate their opinion. There is nothing preventing you from stumping for votes that support your position. I have reached out to friends to let them know about this discussion, you should do the same.

The Lady Redneck

As it happens no-one was TOLD or ORDERED to go put their opinions in the forum. Like a lot of people in a lot of guilds Folks were letting of steam on the guild chat thread One member (not a leader or founder) said he had just let them know on the Forum what he though. And others though that was not a bad idea. Not everyone speaks up when something happens that changes the game for them. Most just suck it up and get on with playing the game. So the fact is, the kind of players who normally do not grumble are now doing so. THAT INNO should pay attention to.

What they said was not spamming it was representative of their opinion as loyal supporters of and contributors to this game and as such they have a right to express it.

Last edited:

Agent327

It does represent the viewpoint of people willing to communicate their opinion.

Only on the forum. There are other ways to communicate your opinion as well.

There is nothing preventing you from stumping for votes that support your position. I have reached out to friends to let them know about this discussion, you should do the same.

This doesn't need votes. It isn't most votes win. It is feedback, so it will be forwarded. In the end, devs decide.

Insatiable1

They have turnkey add-ons for game servers that detect macro cheating. Clickers are easy to detect . same pixel hit 5 times in a row then they are cheating.
That would require Inno to spend a few dollars...good luck with that. They try to switch the diamond and medal spots in the PvP Arena to sneak a few extra diamond spends, do you think they will spend money to find the cheaters?

Sledgie

It may, or may not, represent the viewpoint of the population as a whole, there is no way to tell. It does represent the viewpoint of people willing to communicate their opinion. There is nothing preventing you from stumping for votes that support your position. I have reached out to friends to let them know about this discussion, you should do the same.
I was one of those Pericles reached out to. At first I declined because I hadn't had a chance to test it out myself on PC. However, I heard so much feedback from players in my guild that I decided to go ahead and share their concerns.