• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Savvy187

If Inno are unwilling to allow players the option to disable the heal all button and revert to the old style battle windows, that will be confirmation that this "improvement" is actually a nerf that they chose to be dishonest about. Adding a heal all button that no one with a modicum of common sense would ever use while changing the alignment of the ok/auto battle buttons to slow the players down is an improvement for who exactly? This makes one wonder, what other deceptive and manipulative practices Inno might engage in to con people out of money?

You're posting a lot about one minor change that negatively affects you. How many times have you come to the Forum to post about a change that helped you or that you liked? For that matter, how many of the people that came here to complain about this change have ever come to the Forum to say something positive about the game? A few have, I know that for a fact, but the vast majority of the people that complain about a change never come to the Forum when they're happy with a change. And that is my point about the complaints here not reflecting what the majority of players think of this change. They either like it, or they don't care enough to complain about it. That is why I say that even though you think it's a lot of people complaining about the change, the makeup of this thread is deceptive. It only reflects the few who care enough to take the time to post about it.
this cracks me up! lol. you are saying that if i dont get on the forum all the time and throw kisses at inno i dont have a right to get on this thread and speak my mind? lol. it doesnt matter that people only come here to complain. the fact is that gvg, gbg and GE are the competitive aspects of this game and inno has made changes that hinder this feature. they have made it easier to accidentally spend diamonds and have given macro and bot users a competitive edge.

and you are right about the make up of this thread, it is a bit deceptive. because you and your friend are the only 2 people that i know of who are happy with this change. trust me, many people who are not happy about this change are not coming to the forum to complain. if a person has ever done fast fighting in gvg or gbg then they are probably not happy with this change. why would they be? what is good about it? is it fun to have to move the mouse every time you click a button to fight? is it fun to accidentally spend diamonds when fighting? is it fun to be at a disadvantage when you play against macro and bot users? you have yet to say what you think is good about this change... you are only calling people out for not agreeing with it. i have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. and i have a right to complain about a bad change to the mechanics of the game if i want to.

Last edited:
they had something that was pretty good and now they have made it mediocre at best. i am flabbergasted by this change. how can the devs be so clueless about the game.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

you are saying that if i dont get on the forum all the time and throw kisses at inno i dont have a right to get on this thread and speak my mind?
Nope, not what I'm saying at all. My point is the fact that the overwhelming negative response in this thread is deceptive, as it is very apparent that players that are fine with a change rarely, if ever, come to the Forum to say so.
i have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. and i have a right to complain about a bad change to the mechanics of the game if i want to.
Complain away, but quit trying to imply that your opinion reflects the majority of players. There is no data to support that. (And I've spent quite a bit myself over the 6+ years I've been playing, so I guess that means I have equal right to disagree with you, right?)

Johnny B. Goode

1.3+ fights per second is fast fighting in my books and this is impossible with the button in the way. If you are fighting at less than 0.8 fights per second then you won’t notice it that much.
So what you're saying here is that 99% of active players won't notice it that much. So they should "fix" this for 1%.

now all the macro, bot and script users have a clear advantage. if
Nope, not what I'm saying at all. My point is the fact that the overwhelming negative response in this thread is deceptive, as it is very apparent that players that are fine with a change rarely, if ever, come to the Forum to say so.

Complain away, but quit trying to imply that your opinion reflects the majority of players. There is no data to support that. (And I've spent quite a bit myself over the 6+ years I've been playing, so I guess that means I have equal right to disagree with you, right?)
you absolutely have the right to disagree with me. i never said you didnt. the only thing i have objected to was the way you have done it. by insulting me, and then implying i dont have a right to talk on the thread because i have never said anything positive to inno. which isnt true. and i have supported inno by spending thousands of dollars on this game.

and there is no data claiming that people agree with this update which you have been implying. the only thing i have truly said is that i am very unhappy with the change in the mechanics and i dont see how it is positive for anyone except for the macro, script and bot users. and i did state that i havent talked to anyone who is happy with this latest update except for you which is also true. but since you brought positive vs negative feedback into this discussion, it is true by simply reading this thread and the beta threads on this change in mechanics for gvg and gbg people generally arent happy about it. because if they were this thread wouldnt exist as you have already pointed out.

Last edited:
So what you're saying here is that 99% of active players won't notice it that much. So they should "fix" this for 1%.
and yes they should fix this issue even if it is just for the 1% because these changes make absolutely no sense. why is it better to NOT have the buttons line up so we CAN'T fast fight? why is it better that macro, bots and script users have an advantage over people who fight fairly? why is it better to have it so your customers accidentally spend their diamonds when they arent ready to? and the cost of the diamonds go up each time one of your units gets injured. the truth is you cant explain to me why any of these things are better for the gvg and gbg fighter. because they arent better.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

why is it better that macro, bots and script users have an advantage over people who fight fairly?
This is priceless. You act like they didn't have an advantage before. Which they clearly did...and still will, even if this button is moved or removed. If you think you can compete against those people playing manually, then you're living in a fantasy world.

This is priceless. You act like they didn't have an advantage before. Which they clearly did...and still will, even if this button is moved or removed. If you think you can compete against those people playing manually, then you're living in a fantasy world.
actually i was a leader in Hostile Takeover from the korch server and we did very well against those very players you are talking about. i had the pleasure of witnessing the best gvg and gbg minds running the guild.... and the founders were phenomenal. we were all fast fighters and we had numerous players show up nightly for the competition. we were in first place for 778 days, and the guild did not one time ever use a bot, macro or script. the guild has just recently retired with its awesome record in place. so... yeah we did beat those guilds who use macros and we did it every night fighting manually.

but you are right, as it is now i dont have much of a chance against those folks who choose to not fight fairly which is another topic that needs talking about... which is inno could and should FIX this problem since they have a rule against cheaters. but since they DON'T fix it... it would be nice if they WOULDN'T help those players and hurt fair players by their changes to the mechanics in gvg and gbg. and this very issue is one reason why i have changed my review in the play store from 5 stars to 1 star which you said i was acting like a petulant child for doing so, even tho you just admitted that inno allows the bot and macro users to continue to play unfairly. or maybe you think it is fair?

it seems to me as if every time you respond to me you just reinforce my case. and i am afraid sir, it is you who is living in the fantasy world. and by your logic i should just give up gvg and gbg and let the bot and macro users win since i dont have a chance to ever win against them which is certainly true given the new changes inno has implemented. why even bother playing the game? and this is why the game is losing so many good people.

by your logic i should hush up and let inno continue to change the game so it is better for bot and macro users. and from what you are saying inno is horribly at fault for allowing bots and macro users rule the game. thank you for making my points over and over again. all im asking for is a fair playing field.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

313 posts on this thread. Most deal with the "Heal All" button. Nearly all players posting on this thread object to the positioning of the button. There are complaints on the beta Forum. There are complaints on the official Facebook page. Despite all of this we've heard nothing from INNO except a message from the Beta CM saying that the feedback has been forwarded to the developers. Does INNO have anyone responsible for CRM? How long will they sit quietly and allow us to speculate about their reason for placing the "heal all" button where they did?

RazorbackPirate

this very issue is one reason why i have changed my review in the play store from 5 stars to 1 star which you said i was acting like a petulant child for doing so,
Actually it was me who said you changing your review to 1-star WITHOUT also quitting the game was you acting like a petulant child. Your posts only strengthen my belief. I will also double down on my assessment that if the game is now really a 1-star game because of the change, it is now unplayable. As it is now, for you, unplayable, you should quit.

Right now, delete your game or keep playing and change your rating to one based in truth, not one based on a butt hurt, temper tantrum, lie.

A few other comments. Repeating the same points over and over again adds no weight to your argument, nor does blaming the mythical Bot user. It only adds to your post count. Also, would it kill you to use some capitalization? Or would that mess up your fast typing? Get out of here with that.

Pericles the Lion

I just went to the App Store to check out FOE. Mostly positive reviews, some less so. One thing that surprised me is that the Developers tend to respond to most reviews which does make sense. My review is going up now. Maybe I'll get a response....fingers crossed.

Sharmon the Impaler

I just went to the App Store to check out FOE. Mostly positive reviews, some less so. One thing that surprised me is that the Developers tend to respond to most reviews which does make sense. My review is going up now. Maybe I'll get a response....fingers crossed.

The only problem with a 1/5 review is that it would mean that the game is unplayable but the text of the review won’t say it is. GbG is my main interest in the game and even with the Heal All button disrupting the combat screen it reduces it to a 3/5 if I am being honest. An unnecessarily harsh review may just be ignored.

Last edited:
Actually it was me who said you changing your review to 1-star WITHOUT also quitting the game was you acting like a petulant child. Your posts only strengthen my belief. I will also double down on my assessment that if the game is now really a 1-star game because of the change, it is now unplayable. As it is now, for you, unplayable, you should quit.

Right now, delete your game or keep playing and change your rating to one based in truth, not one based on a butt hurt, temper tantrum, lie.

A few other comments. Repeating the same points over and over again adds no weight to your argument, nor does blaming the mythical Bot user. It only adds to your post count. Also, would it kill you to use some capitalization? Or would that mess up your fast typing? Get out of here with that.
ACTUALLY JohnnyB said it too. but whatever. it seems like you dont want to talk about the issues so you divert and dodge by hurling insults and making everything personal. at least i talk about the issues and not just try to intimidate others into being quiet. you dont talk about them because you dont have an answer for them. so you complain about how others type and tell them to quit the game. LOL.

there isnt one thing i have said that can be disputed. i will stand by my review for it is based on truth. inno wants a better review then they need to get their act together.

and i will keep repeating the problems with this update because they are simple and they are what this thread is about.
1. you can no longer fight fast in gvg and gbg because the buttons do not align any longer
2. macro, bot and script users have an advantage over the fair players even more now than they did before
3. you can accidentally spend diamonds when you dont intend to.

The only problem with a 1/5 review is that it would mean that the game is unplayable but the text of the review won’t say it is. GbG is my main interest in the game and even with the Heal All button disrupting the combat screen it reduces it to a 3/5 if I am being honest. An unnecessarily harsh review may just be ignored.
sadly for me the game is becoming unplayable. along with the camaraderie of my guild mates, gvg is my favorite part of the game and we can no longer fast fight. in my review i clearly state what the issues are, and with so many bot, macro and script users in the game it is becoming unplayable for the average, fair player. the sharks are ruling the seas and this latest update just helps them. maybe if they fix this latest update i will raise my score from 1 to 2 or 3. but no higher until they start to crack down on bot, macro and script users.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

sadly for me the game is becoming unplayable. along with the camaraderie of my guild mates, gvg is my favorite part of the game and we can no longer fast fight. in my review i clearly state what the issues are. and with so many bot, macro and script users in the game it is becoming unplayable for the average, fair player. the sharks are ruling the seas and this latest update just helps them. maybe if they fix this latest update i will raise my score from 1 to 2 or 3. but no higher until they start to crack down on bot, macro and script users.

The only good thing about it is and I repeat the only thing is that the bot users will now stand out like a sore thumb and it will much easier to catch them. I saw your city in Korch and our playing style appears to be the same or close and I feel ripped off as much as you do.