• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

RoyalAdnan

When sending Friend Request, one gets a confirmation window like this one below
1638388005789.png
1638388057732.png
but not when u cancel the same Friend Request
1638388146162.png

so my point being why do u need those confirmation window in the 1st place when u're already clicking "Add as a Friend" on purpose
while there's no confirmation window popping up when u click CANCEL

Tony 85 the Generous

@Tony 85 the Generous. I understand what you're asking for but am wondering why needing to know what buildings are on a tile held by an opposing guild is important if the tile is marked "ignore".
The battlefield is fluid, plans change, guilds construct and destroy buildings (such as traps and decoys, and including the strategy of placing palaces at the last minute). Information is key and the pop-up is irrelevent to the buildings button.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Another week has passed and still no news on the fate of the "Heal All" button. Update 1.219 was released today. Four updates since Heal All arrived on browser and INNO can't bother to let us know what they intend to do. If you plan to do nothing show some backbone and simply tell the truth instead of ignoring us.

RazorbackPirate

Another week has passed and still no news on the fate of the "Heal All" button. Update 1.219 was released today. Four updates since Heal All arrived on browser and INNO can't bother to let us know what they intend to do. If you plan to do nothing show some backbone and simply tell the truth instead of ignoring us.
Have you seen anything introduced to Beta? Me either. Why shouldn't you be ignored? Nothing has changed since the last official announcement.

Pericles the Lion

Have you seen anything introduced to Beta? Me either. Why shouldn't you be ignored? Nothing has changed since the last official announcement.
Why shouldn't players be ignored? Because it is rude. Of course, nothing has changed since the last announcement. That's the point of my message.

iPenguinPat

Why shouldn't players be ignored? Because it is rude. Of course, nothing has changed since the last announcement. That's the point of my message.

The community manager on beta said that heal all is on the radar but is prioritized behind fixing the gbg performance issues.

Seems like a good idea to keep bumping the problem to make sure the devs know that players still would like the break all button issue to be looked at.

Juber said:
In terms of heal all, we are also investigating solutions there a well, but with Guild Battlegrounds performance taking priority, it is also not something we can give certainty currently on an immediate solution. However, it is on our agenda, and something we are investigating solutions towards.

RazorbackPirate

It's not rude. In fact, you are the poster child of why you don't respond. Worst mistake @LeCron ever made was to give you a response during the Summer event. Now you think you're entitled every time you demand one?
The community manager on beta said that heal all is on the radar but is prioritized behind fixing the gbg performance issues.
He knows that. We all know that. Which is my point.
Seems like a good idea to keep bumping the problem to make sure the devs know that players still would like the break all button issue to be looked at.
So you think Inno is lying and it won't be looked at? Good to know. @Pericles the Lion , there's your answer. Your chain is being yanked, there is no fix coming.

Pericles the Lion

@RazorbackPirate what I don't understand is why you are defending INNO. I believe that you have already stated that the Heal All button does not impact your play so you really don't have a dog in this fight. If other players want to press INNO for answers how about you just let them instead of always having something to say about it? This is a feedback thread and you are interfering with the free exchange of feedback.

Agent327

@RazorbackPirate what I don't understand is why you are defending INNO. I believe that you have already stated that the Heal All button does not impact your play so you really don't have a dog in this fight. If other players want to press INNO for answers how about you just let them instead of always having something to say about it? This is a feedback thread and you are interfering with the free exchange of feedback.

You do not decide what people can and can not post, or if they are interfering or not!. He has as much right to post as you do. If you have a problem with his post you can report it.

By repeating the same over and over again you are interfering with the feedback yourself. We will provide you with an answer the moment we have one, so you can stop asking.

iPenguinPat

So you think Inno is lying and it won't be looked at?

Yes. I believe that if players do not continue to bring up the issues, inno will assume that players have come to like the change. There are many changes where players did not like at first and ended up liking it down the line (new message center is the first thing that comes to mind as an example).

This specific change is different and will not grow on players even after they have learned to adapt (as most have). Furthermore, players can still very strongly want the change to be reverted and/or new solution to be implemented even if they have adapted.

We will provide you with an answer the moment we have one, so you can stop asking.

Appreciate the reply on this. If Forge had some sort of "on the agenda" list (in Trello, for example) like many other games have, I would feel less need to keep bringing up the issue. This *is* important to a lot of players, and we do not want it to slip through the cracks.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes. I believe that if players do not continue to bring up the issues, inno will assume that players have come to like the change. There are many changes where players did not like at first and ended up liking it down the line (new message center is the first thing that comes to mind as an example).

This specific change is different and will not grow on players even after they have learned to adapt (as most have). Furthermore, players can still very strongly want the change to be reverted and/or new solution to be implemented even if they have adapted.

Appreciate the reply on this. If Forge had some sort of "on the agenda" list (in Trello, for example) like many other games have, I would feel less need to keep bringing up the issue. This *is* important to a lot of players, and we do not want it to slip through the cracks.
The 'ol keep pushing it down the road until players finally give up complaining, then everything is hunky dory development methodology!

My list of things I hate about this game keeps growing with just about every new patch, but it doesn't mean that I've come to like the Inno development staff's ineptitude, just that nothing has quite made me quit playing yet. But with every stupid change that comes from developers that obviously don't play their own game, I'm sure the day that this game implodes draws ever nigh closer.