• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.215

Agent327

Done and done and done. When can these issues be addressed?? It’s been 2 months of lags and updates that make things worse.I am an extremely active player. I’m not sure it will be possible to continue to recommend this game to others If inno cannot correct bugs that prevent basic features to work.

I am a forum mod. I can not tell you when. All I can do is give you the same answer as Support does. They are working on it. We will know when it is announced.

Lord Pest

I don't know what you did today, instead of Wednesday, but it looks like you fixed my freezing issues. Do you apply some fixes ahead of time? It looks like it. Thanks.
My freezing issues are still happening. I’m on an iPad Air 4. It will work ok for a while then slowdowns and freezes. I reboot sometimes that works sometimes it doesn’t. Most noticeable when autofighting in GBG but I just clicked to open my arc and that caused a freeze for over a minute Till I lost patience and closed the game.

update… I’m on Korch. I just polled my guild and several players are having the same issues as I am. Just hope it gets fixed soon. Lately the updates have been causing just as many problems as they’ve been fixing.

Last edited:

I Strong

My freezing issues are still happening. I’m on an iPad Air 4. It will work ok for a while then slowdowns and freezes. I reboot sometimes that works sometimes it doesn’t. Most noticeable when autofighting in GBG but I just clicked to open my arc and that caused a freeze for over a minute Till I lost patience and closed the game.

update… I’m on Korch. I just polled my guild and several players are having the same issues as I am. Just hope it gets fixed soon. Lately the updates have been causing just as many problems as they’ve been fixing.
And it appeared the latest update that said it was resolving the lags hasn’t changed anything…again!

-Jess1155-

And it appeared the latest update that said it was resolving the lags hasn’t changed anything…again!
>>They almost never do<<
Also experiencing the info box not popping back up since previous update. Was hoping this update would fix it but it did not.
Was hoping this update would fix the jumping back to top of list when building camps in gbg. It did not.
It seems nothing was fixed in this update. At least for iOS.
On some Androids I hear there are big black boxes where flags should be and hit/no hit markers arent visable..,so at least iOS isnt doing THAT!
I dont see that there is any feedback to give since this update virtually changed nothing.

Ebeondi Asi

Why is it always Inno's faut?I have to say back last December forward I was having more and more problems. Like everyone, I blamed Inno. Tickets et.. I was in despair, January worse., February, GbG became basically unplayable. Then, just fooling around on my laptop, I ran a Microsoft program to check my modem. Microsoft said it was damaged. So call the cable provider, they did a check and yes it was a problem with the modem.
Now realize no other issue anywhere, streaming videos all good, internet all good .ony Foe was acting up.
Foe is very interactive. and the problem was in the fast back and forth.
As soon as I replaced the modem everything was perfect, and has been so for nearly a year.
Just a tale of caution who you blame.
The connection from the player's deice (andeven within your device) to the Game is very complicated. and any small bit in that chain could be a probem.