• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.216

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
The update PC players are looking forward to is the change of the Heal All button location. Is there any update on what the game developers plans are? It is overwhelming unpopular and it makes me think the game developers don't even play the game or understand how the game works.

We've collected player's feedback across all markets and we've forwarded them to the relevant teams. We're aware they've acknowledged it and they're working on an improvement for it - but we don't have further details such as what is going to be done or an exact ETA for it.

Anyway, rest assured you've been heard and something will be done about it - hopefully soon!

The Lady Redneck

Thank you LeCron. I know that The "relevant teams" do at times take on board what players have genuine concerns about. As they did with the original PvP Arena when they reinstated the old PvP towers and removed the Arena until they had redesigned it. So the fact that they are now working to improve the Heal all button in some way is good to hear. And reassuring. PLEASE pass on to them politely, to try not to break anything else in the process.

Agent327

Heal All button is not part of this update. LeCron has given the latest info we know so far on that subject, so please lets keep the feedback on this update.

Pericles the Lion

Here is my feedback' There are 18 pages of feedback in the thread to update 1.214. Most of which is negative feedback regarding the Heal All button. There are 6 pages of mostly negative feedback on the "Heal All Button" thread on the Beta forum. Lots of negative narrative spanning more than 5 weeks. Despite all of this feedback we get the following "improvements".
  • In the Boost Overview, attack and defense military boosts from the Castle System and Great Buildings were difficult to identify. We have now improved the display to make it clearer. Here is a before (left) and after (right) image:
  • In the Market, we have improved our empty state handling display (when there are no offers after setting a filter).
I may have overlooked something but I cannot find where anyone in the US forum asked for either of these items. Not saying that I'm not appreciative of the improvements but I am saying that the developers seem to have their priorities mixed up.

Johnny B. Goode

Heal All button is not part of this update. LeCron has given the latest info we know so far on that subject, so please lets keep the feedback on this update.
I think it's legitimate feedback to comment on Inno not including a fix in this update to something that has been overwhelmingly criticized by players. It doesn't seem like it would take a rocket scientist to just move the stupid button (or remove it temporarily until it could be placed in a better location). No logical reason not to have fixed it in this update.

Agent327

I think it's legitimate feedback to comment on Inno not including a fix in this update to something that has been overwhelmingly criticized by players. It doesn't seem like it would take a rocket scientist to just move the stupid button (or remove it temporarily until it could be placed in a better location). No logical reason not to have fixed it in this update.

Logical reason would be that they have no intention to remove it and it takes some time to move it. You have been playing long enough to know these kind of changes might skip an update.

Now you can accept the explanation given, or you can flood this feedback thread with comments about the heal all button. Result will be that any feedback on this update will be burried, while the message on the heal button has already been made loud and clear. They are working on an improvement. Do you think anything you will have to say on the subject now will have any influence on that?

Pericles the Lion

They are working on an improvement. Do you think anything you will have to say on the subject now will have any influence on that?
This is indeed news. The most recent official response came from @Juber and he only said that hew needed to check with the powers-that-be to find out what could be shared with the players. Nothing more from him since. Are you saying that the devs are working on an improvement? In other words, they did listen to player feedback? If this is indeed the case then my answer to your question is "Yes". I think that anything that players say at this point will only serve to keep the ball rolling. Apathy is the enemy of this change.

Agent327

This is indeed news. The most recent official response came from @Juber and he only said that hew needed to check with the powers-that-be to find out what could be shared with the players. Nothing more from him since. Are you saying that the devs are working on an improvement? In other words, they did listen to player feedback?

It really helps if you read the posts in a thread you are participating.

The #3 post.

We've collected player's feedback across all markets and we've forwarded them to the relevant teams. We're aware they've acknowledged it and they're working on an improvement for it - but we don't have further details such as what is going to be done or an exact ETA for it.

Anyway, rest assured you've been heard and something will be done about it - hopefully soon!

That is the most recent response.

If this is indeed the case then my answer to your question is "Yes". I think that anything that players say at this point will only serve to keep the ball rolling. Apathy is the enemy of this change.

Then keep the ball rolling in the thread that was designed for it.

Sledgie

I updated the app on my phone and restarted my phone and I’m still experiencing loading issues in GBG. Not seeing any difference in performance as a result of this update.