• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.217

Agent327

The "Heal All" button is not part of this update.

Latest info we have on it is this.

We've collected player's feedback across all markets and we've forwarded them to the relevant teams. We're aware they've acknowledged it and they're working on an improvement for it - but we don't have further details such as what is going to be done or an exact ETA for it.

Anyway, rest assured you've been heard and something will be done about it - hopefully soon!

The moment we know more you will be informed.

Let's keep the feedback to this update.

UBERhelp1

I like the notification for the castle system, but I think a couple improvements for it could be made. In my case, the (!) is smaller than that of other off-grid buildings like settlements, PVP Arena, and AD. I think that it should be the same size. Also, I would really only want the notification when I can collect the boxes, not every time I increase my castle points. It would be like if in GBG, you got the (!) every time someone progressed further on a sector you're guild's working on.

coolmite

The exclamation mark on the castle was very needed but the decision to make it appear every time points are gained kinda defeats the purpose. Please change it to only show when there's something to collect!
I just logged in to say the same thing. I want the exclamation point to know when there is something I need to do in the castle. Right now, it comes on about 10 times/day whenever I do something that adds points. I also noticed that it was a little smaller than the others. It doesn't really bother me, but it seems a bit strange.

s7catshire7

Count me in too!!! It's driving me bonkers! I keep thinking I've forgotten to collect from the castle. Very distracting & taking up time with uselessly added click & check & click-outs. Please have the red exclamation mark just for when collecting is ready, if even for that.