• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.225

RaveWolf

Just curious... You state " When manually aiding a player ..." not sure what this means as it implies that there is an Automatic process which everyone has been begging for for years now.

RazorbackPirate

Just curious... You state " When manually aiding a player ..." not sure what this means as it implies that there is an Automatic process which everyone has been begging for for years now.
Manually Aiding means going into a city and choosing a building to Mo/Po. The Aid button we all currently use is the automatic method. Prior to the button, going into a city to aid manually was the only way to Aid a friend.

RaveWolf

Manually Aiding means going into a city and choosing a building to Mo/Po. The Aid button we all currently use is the automatic method. Prior to the button, going into a city to aid manually was the only way to Aid a friend.
Yes I am aware of how it used to be. I just wish people used words for what they actually mean.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes I am aware of how it used to be. I just wish people used words for what they actually mean.
Which he did, it was your interpretation that caused your confusion.

Speaking of manually... I'm really looking forward to the white lines being gone from the battlefield since I still have to do most of my battles on Carthage manually!

RaveWolf

Which he did, it was your interpretation that caused your confusion.

Fair enough (within the context of the game), but taken literally Manually = doing each and every Aid one by one whether it be 'in City' by clicking on each building one at a time or via each individual 'Aid button' as opposed to clicking once and having it Automated.
Clicking the Aid button is more of a convenience as opposed to 'Auto' Aid'ing.

Like driving a Manual vehicle vs Automatic... Moving the Gear shift lever behind the steering wheel instead of having it between the seats does not now make the vehicle Automatic, it just puts the controls closer to your hands eliminating the need to take your hands off the steering wheel but it's still a Manual.

With that said, whether I agree with 'Inno's' interpretation or not, I now understand the meaning within the context of the game.

Agent327

This is a feedback topic for the update. Not a discussion topic on semantics. Please stay on topic. Any more off topic comments will be removed.

P C C

I have a new setup for Daily Challenges with this update, an ability to swap all the quests for the next day's quests (quests shown) or to swap individual quests (alternate not shown) with the option of diamond spending. I think I swapped out one of the quests free and would have had to use diamonds to swap a second. Is this something that was released early in (some) mobile versions? I don't see it in the announcement. I like it, especially as an opportunity if I forget to check the DC until evening.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Manual battles on mobile are back to normal!!! So much easier on the eyes.

Not sure that FoE+ and the daily challenge changes are supposed to actually be a part of this update (but they coincide), so anyways my feedback on FoE+ is that it is a greedy cash grab that hopefully backfires badly, and daily challenge change looks good and will likely be well received since it removes much of the challenge part for newer players.

Zatrikon

I appreciate the new look for the Daily Challenges, and the option to swap out tasks. But it seems the tasks have gotten harder, while the rewards have stayed the same. I think the rewards could use an update. For example, the Summer Chest: Does anyone really want a Palm Tree? Or a Tiger's Den? There are much better buildings for the same space now. Likewise, are people still trying to get the Elephant Fountain Set or the Maharaja's Palace Set? There are much better buildings now for the same space. Chances are, all those prizes are just going to be sold to the Antiques Dealer. Maybe it would be best to simply cut out the middle man and have a DC prize be a chest of Trade Coins and/or Gemstones. Although *real* prizes - actual useful buildings and items - would be better,

Zatrikon

Likewise, I don't think anyone needs regular residential buildings, regular production buildings, regular cultural buildings, or regular decorations. The premium buildings of those types are not bad prizes. For example, today, my Daily Challenge reward is a "Workman's Chest", giving me a 10% chance of a Premium Production Building. A 50% chance of a normal production building, and a 40% chance of some supplies. I can build normal production buildings myself. I don't need them as a prize. So it's really only a 10% chance of a prize that really means anything at all.

It's like a real-world contest where the prize is a glass of water. I can get a glass of water myself if I want one. There's no incentive to enter such a contest. I might enter a contest to win a bottle of expensive wine - something that I normally wouldn't buy for myself.

Premium Roads might be a good prize as well, but so far, there are no prize chests that give roads.

haggy

I don’t like the new feature in daily challenge. The change button is way to close to the pick button On a tablet or phone. Twice my challenge changed on me when all I was trying to do is paying the coins or supplies. Each time it changed to something harder then just pay coins or supplies. Please put more distance between the buttons or give us an option to have a safety box up that asks us to you want to change the challenge. Kind of like you can have for spending diamonds.