• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.230

DevaCat

Well, I’m just not seeing those “minor improvements” to Guild Battlegrounds yet. Playing mobile (iPhone) I had hoped the following issue would have been resolved. After an attack or negotiation has been completed and the “return to battlegrounds” button has been tapped and one returns to the battleground map, the sector action selection box (attack, negotiate or build) should immediately appear, allowing the player to jump right back into the action. Sometimes it does. Sometimes there is a delay (lag) before it appears. And sometimes it simply does not pop up at all.

In the second case (delay) tapping the sector can cancel the reappearing pop up box, further slowing things up as one has to yet again tap the sector to get to the action selection box.

Please, work to change this. This mal-functioning completely screws up the rhythm and ability to compete in a fast moving portion of the game.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Well, I’m just not seeing those “minor improvements” to Guild Battlegrounds yet. Playing mobile (iPhone) I had hoped the following issue would have been resolved. After an attack or negotiation has been completed and the “return to battlegrounds” button has been tapped and one returns to the battleground map, the sector action selection box (attack, negotiate or build) should immediately appear, allowing the player to jump right back into the action. Sometimes it does. Sometimes there is a delay (lag) before it appears. And sometimes it simply does not pop up at all.

In the second case (delay) tapping the sector can cancel the reappearing pop up box, further slowing things up as one has to yet again tap the sector to get to the action selection box.

Please, work to change this. This mal-functioning completely screws up the rhythm and ability to compete in a fast moving portion of the game.

Thank you for letting us know. We'll let them know, of course, but have you created a ticket when you had such issues? From there, we can collect information from your end such as details from your device, etc, and other things that we use to be more specific when we forward the information to the relevant teams.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The popup not appearing happens regularly for me too. Always has since it started happening a long time ago. So I asked in my top guild whether or not they get this too, and everyone that responded said it was the same for them (14 people). No one said that they never see this issue. I'm pretty certain that this one affects everyone, and should be easily reproducible without everyone needing to send in a ticket.

Sorry, but asking people to send in a ticket on something this widespread and having been reported over and over and over for a long time is simply lazy quality control.

Sharmon the Impaler

I have been getting it for over 3 months now. You know it’s a problem so stop stalling the work to get it fixed by needing 1000 examples of it sent in by unhappy players.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager

Sorry, but asking people to send in a ticket on something this widespread and having been reported over and over and over for a long time is simply lazy quality control.

No, it's not "lazy quality control". We'd be lazy if we weren't asking you to report issues the proper way. lol

I could locate only 24 tickets related to your account since you started playing with this account. None of them was reporting this issue.

I have been getting it for over 3 months now. You know it’s a problem so stop stalling the work to get it fixed by needing 1000 examples of it sent in by unhappy players.
... and I've checked the tickets you've submitted. Sadly, in the past 700 days you haven't sent a ticket about this issue, so please stop stalling your share and go get it reported the proper way.

Ps: I didn't bother to check the older ones.

Respectfully you guys seriously need to understand that we need you to follow the right ways of reporting issues so we can be able to help you effectively. Coming here only to complain about it won't make it better.

Please, again, start doing your share and we'll be able to provide you more quality.

Snek

<sigh> Not another agent.

In any event, isn't this a feedback section? If people aren't allowed to post any complaints they have, then this thread shouldn't exist.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
<sigh> Not another agent.

In any event, isn't this a feedback section? If people aren't allowed to post any complaints they have, then this thread shouldn't exist.

Yes, it is the feedback section, and we'll gladly take your constructive feedback in a serious and fashion way.

We welcome you to share your thoughts, but we ask you to be constructive. I've been asking it over and over. I've been always friendly and polite around here, and I really don't think you're being fair with your "not another agent" lol.

My reaction this time might've been a little harder than my previous interactions, I can get it, but I won't take anyone calling us "lazy" or like "we haven't been doing our jobs" without reacting. You must understand that we're here to provide you support, and we're on the same side. Trying to create a bad enviroment or being rude to the support team won't work for anyone.

Asking you guys to step up and send a Ticket whenever you have an issue with a game feature is fair. It really is what we expect from you. Not doing it and complaining about it won't make anything better. It's the truth.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I could locate only 24 tickets related to your account since you started playing with this account. None of them was reporting this issue.
Not reported by me, but it's been discussed over and over here on this and other forums ever since the issue started occurring. And no, I don't report bugs much (if ever, I'd have to look) on the US forum because it's also been well known historically that Beta is the only place that issues are looked at with any amount of seriousness.

So yes, I stand by my statement. It's either that or something much worse, not on the support side but on the development side. Support has always been friendly and I am not disparaging your team.

And in fairness to you I will start sending in tickets to US support in addition to Beta every time I notice an issue in game and have time to do so.

Last edited:

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Not reported by me, but it's been discussed over and over here on this and other forums ever since the issue started occurring. And no, I don't report bugs much (if ever, I'd have to look) on the US forum because it's also been well known historically that Beta is the only place that issues are looked at with any amount of seriousness.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. It was not my intention at all... and I really can't stress it enough that we really need you guys to report the issues you find so we can have enough material to forward to the relevant teams.

DevaCat

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. It was not my intention at all... and I really can't stress it enough that we really need you guys to report the issues you find so we can have enough material to forward to the relevant teams.
To answer your earlier question: no, I have not myself put in a ticket with in-game support for this issue. As others pointed out, this is nothing new and has been occurring for several months now. It has been discussed here in the forums and noted in the bugs section, and I had assumed that others have already reported this and that the development side is surely aware of the issue. Rather than a rash of new tickets being created, is it possible for you to determine if the dev team is aware and working on it? And if so, what if anything we can provide them from our end?

I don’t consider you and your team to be lazy or not doing your jobs. To the contrary, you have been far more accessible and forthcoming than any of your predecessors. I for one very much appreciate it - it’s a very welcome change.

Sharmon the Impaler

Likewise here , you give a lot more than your predecessors but the support ticket from the end user's perspective is nothing more than an "Ok Good to know , I will pass this along" and that is it. No feedback , no follow ups , no acknowledgement. This remains until either the ticket mysteriously comes up and the problem gets looked at or it sits there and nothing happens. Either way , no feed back , follow up nor expectations and a little more than a boilerplate response. We don't get feedback from support so we come here to see if maybe someone else has received an answer on it. The support system at Inno is more of a wall than a window which is why the questions get asked here.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it, and we'll continue our efforts to improve our communications and cooperation here with you.

So, the importance of sending us a ticket: we can collect information from your end such as device, OS, screenshots (when necessary), timing, etc... so we can build up a case and present it to the relevant teams.

Like we've discussed before in other topics, 1 player reporting an issue has a weight. 100+ players reporting the same issue is a whole different story. We need you to step up, for real. Tickets matter - even when you feel like it's "hitting a wall"... it's not! One ticket means one complaint/report. Even though we might tell you the same message, rest assured we'll be collecting data to show them what's going on and who's being affected.

And yes, we've reported everything you've been telling us about the performance issues - and all the other things - to the relevant teams.

Pericles the Lion

I think that being able to swap out Daily Challenges is a nice feature. However, ever since this update it seems that the average number of Daily Challenge tasks has increased significantly. Prior to the update I was used to getting 1-3 tasks per challenge; I don't recall ever seeing a challenge requiring more than 3 tasks. Nowadays, it's common for there to be 4, or even 5, tasks required yet the rewards haven't changed.