• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.231

Agaselle

Le Cron , thank you all so verry verry much for the bugfix on the golden orrery. Since I had a rather tricky day this golden orrery bug got really to me and abviously not just me. Thanks again and best of game luck with youre awesomw staff , greatings gaselle....///

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Le Cron , thank you all so verry verry much for the bugfix on the golden orrery. Since I had a rather tricky day this golden orrery bug got really to me and abviously not just me. Thanks again and best of game luck with youre awesomw staff , greatings gaselle....///
Thank you for your kind words, Gaselle. It means a lot. :)
Happy Forging!

MartinusD

Love the Aid All option... but there is a bug with it, after aiding all on my friends list, I tried to switch back to viewing my guildmates, but the aid window stays on top of it, I can see the borders beneath it.
1653921971975.png

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Love the Aid All option... but there is a bug with it, after aiding all on my friends list, I tried to switch back to viewing my guildmates, but the aid window stays on top of it, I can see the borders beneath it.
View attachment 19600

Please send us a ticket reporting it. :)

Ps: this is not a feature related to the 1.231 update.

Aid all not available for Mac OS or iOs????
This feature is not available to everyone at the moment, I'm sorry. For further information, please send us a ticket.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The recurring quest bug that was introduced with the latest version on mobile is extremely annoying. Having to close out of quests and re-enter 6-8 times to get the quest to show up so you can abort it and cycle back for one UBQ is painful. I hope this bug is a priority (seen others mention they have it too), but the response to my support ticket saying "thank you for your feedback and suggestions" was less than reassuring, since normally they tell me to clear my cache and restart my browser, lol.

Merlin the Misfit

Who came up with the aid all button, what a waste of space. Half the time it doesn't work right and I just had a quest to motivate or polish 50 players and it only did 6 and I went thru 124 players.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Who came up with the aid all button, what a waste of space. Half the time it doesn't work right and I just had a quest to motivate or polish 50 players and it only did 6 and I went thru 124 players.
That's not the Aid All feature causing you to only get 6 motivated/polished for the quest, but the fact that only 6 players on your friends list had buildings available to polish or motivate. This is usually caused by having a lot of people in your list that are fairly inactive or have quit playing. Cleaning up the deadwood regularly and adding new active friends should solve the problem.

Merlin the Misfit

That's not the Aid All feature causing you to only get 6 motivated/polished for the quest, but the fact that only 6 players on your friends list had buildings available to polish or motivate. This is usually caused by having a lot of people in your list that are fairly inactive or have quit playing. Cleaning up the deadwood regularly and adding new active friends should solve the problem.
Wrong! I have all active players on my FL, if any are inactive they get dumped. I watched it aid and the number jumped all over the place in fact at one point it was on track then it dropped then shot back up then dropped again. When it was all over it dropped to 6 and was done, I for one am not going to use it again it's junk.

DevaCat

Wrong! I have all active players on my FL, if any are inactive they get dumped. I watched it aid and the number jumped all over the place in fact at one point it was on track then it dropped then shot back up then dropped again. When it was all over it dropped to 6 and was done, I for one am not going to use it again it's junk.
I haven’t been using this feature (for other reasons), but I wonder - did you have > 6 friends that you had not already aided (timers working against you)? Another possibility is that most of your active friends were already fully m/p’d, so all you got was coin rewards and only 6 m/p to count for the quest.

Or could just be a bug :)

Merlin the Misfit

I haven’t been using this feature (for other reasons), but I wonder - did you have > 6 friends that you had not already aided (timers working against you)? Another possibility is that most of your active friends were already fully m/p’d, so all you got was coin rewards and only 6 m/p to count for the quest.

Or could just be a bug :)

No all needed aiding. Glitch maybe but like I said I'm not using it again.