• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.233

Kranyar the Mysterious

So nothing on fixing the quest rotations either? It is terribly annoying and making it so I can't do my daily allotment of recurring quests, which is costing me many thousands of goods, supplies, and coins. This needs fixed asap.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Thanks for mentioning these issues, guys, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration they're causing to you.

I'm afraid these will be handled in the next update (1.234) but I can't confirm it yet - we'll have to wait for more instructions. (sometimes it happens that they can figure it out earlier out and launch it before expected the same way it might happen to get postponed for some reason)

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

GeniePower

Troop training carousel is broken. Sometimes after the 2nd building but often after the first building, when you start training it does not progress to the next building.

Coach Zuck

Hey guys,

If you find any issues with the game, please send us a Ticket.

Thank you!
this is a big bug.. so rather than us reporting it here, you want 50000 tickets?
anyone who builds barracks (including rogue dens) rather than just depending on their traz, while also being a PC user, is affected.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
this is a big bug.. so rather than us reporting it here, you want 50000 tickets?
anyone who builds barracks (including rogue dens) rather than just depending on their traz, while also being a PC user, is affected.

Yes, please. We don't work on bug reports in the Forum - only via tickets.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. :)

Coach Zuck

GVG is completely messed up now too,
It becomes impossible to click on sectors after a little bit of fighting, until a reload
One sector that only had 1 DA in it, after fighting a bunch of other stuff, showed full DAs.. so we assumed it was filled by the enemy.. attacked it and 10 fights later we owned it, it had a green bar for our DAs and then another red bar under it for the full DAs we thought it had had
Siege icons not showing up when a sector is sieged (intermittent)
More internal server errors than prior updates
Our whole team had to reload 5+ times each over 15 minutes

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
GVG is completely messed up now too,
It becomes impossible to click on sectors after a little bit of fighting, until a reload
One sector that only had 1 DA in it, after fighting a bunch of other stuff, showed full DAs.. so we assumed it was filled by the enemy.. attacked it and 10 fights later we owned it, it had a green bar for our DAs and then another red bar under it for the full DAs we thought it had had
Siege icons not showing up when a sector is sieged (intermittent)
More internal server errors than prior updates
Our whole team had to reload 5+ times each over 15 minutes

Thank you, and again, please don't forget to submit a bug report via ticket so we can investigate it the proper way.

Meh, nothing there about fixing recurring quests.

I'm sorry it's still not there, but rest assured we've passed on the feedback so they know it's something we're expecting to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'm sorry it's still not there, but rest assured we've passed on the feedback so they know it's something we're expecting to be dealt with as soon as possible.
That would be nice, since due to this bug, just in my main city I am currently losing weekly something on the order of:
  • 875 fp
  • 32,000 goods
  • 350,000,000 coins
  • 350,000,000 supplies
  • 1,120,000 medals
  • 175 blueprints
That is a lot, and gets worse and worse the longer this drags on. Writing it out and seeing the actual total like this is very depressing, especially knowing that this has now been happening for multiple weeks and will continue for more.

Coach Zuck

Thank you, and again, please don't forget to submit a bug report via ticket so we can investigate it the proper way.
no thanks

it's not my fault that Inno wants a "Feedback" thread but won't take the feedback through that thread
not your fault either, I'm happy you volunteer so don't take this as a personal attack.

Someone else will file a bug report, why should I waste my time when the problems are bad enough that I am sure someone else will be sick enough of it that they follow inno's hoops and loops themselves..

if you guys don't want feedback, don't ask for it
it's just pretty arrogant for Inno to not care about what we type in to the forum.

Coach Zuck

That would be nice, since due to this bug, just in my main city I am currently losing weekly something on the order of:
  • 875 fp
  • 32,000 goods
  • 350,000,000 coins
  • 350,000,000 supplies
  • 1,120,000 medals
  • 175 blueprints
That is a lot, and gets worse and worse the longer this drags on. Writing it out and seeing the actual total like this is very depressing, especially knowing that this has now been happening for multiple weeks and will continue for more.
what's your problem?
I do RQs all the time and haven't experienced any problem with them at all other than the ones easily solvable by closing and reopening the quest dialog (though still annoying those can be avoided by changing the order of your quests so that the quests after your RQs don't trigger on coin/supply collections from the prior quest's RQ's completion... it's not an ideal workaround but 100% if this is your problem, you can find which quest is locking your quest dialog up by just closing and reopening it to see which one disappeared that reappears, and positioning it at the end of your chain of quests by aborting the others)

Pericles the Lion

no thanks

it's not my fault that Inno wants a "Feedback" thread but won't take the feedback through that thread
not your fault either, I'm happy you volunteer so don't take this as a personal attack.

Someone else will file a bug report, why should I waste my time when the problems are bad enough that I am sure someone else will be sick enough of it that they follow inno's hoops and loops themselves..

if you guys don't want feedback, don't ask for it
it's just pretty arrogant for Inno to not care about what we type in to the forum.
This response is ridiculous. It must not be that big of a deal if you can't be bothered to follow the process and properly report it instead of relying on someone else.

Graviton

no thanks

Well that's the point: one way they measure the severity of a problem is the number of tickets they get about it. So file a ticket already, because ranting on a forum will not accomplish anything and never has.

Coach Zuck

Well that's the point: one way they measure the severity of a problem is the number of tickets they get about it. So file a ticket already, because ranting on a forum will not accomplish anything and never has.
stop acting like this is reddit / stackoverflow and just leave it
your logic is as flawed as inno's
nobody wants thousands of tickets all at once