• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.235

UBERhelp1

No mention of fixing the RQ disaster in this update? Is there any plans to fix it? Soon?
Looks like it was (sort of) fixed on mobile:
  • An active Video ads quest would block new recurring quests from appearing after finishing/canceling another recurring quest. This could only be corrected by re-opening the quest window. Now the issue is fixed and new quests will appear right away.
But still no news for PC.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
We've forwarded it to the knowledge of the relevant teams a while ago - as soon as it started - however it's still not fixed for some reason we don't know yet to be honest. But yes, they're aware and working on a fix for it.

I'm sorry for the frustration it's causing you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OLDone69

will the upgrade address the bugs in the last version? I play on a PC with windows 10 and Edge. The First 4 rows at top of screen are re-printed over the top of each other. I've had incidents where it showed I had Top Bar FP. When I tried to invest them in my own GB it didn't use them but took them out of my inventory FP stash. I had to reload the game to straighten it out. Also the message board indicators for new messages doesn't show new messages and will not cancel when they are read. The icon to show you have goods, supplies and fp to collect is not working correctly. I have to quit the game and restart it to switch cities.
Thank you for your time. OLDone69

Ebeondi Asi

I play on PC I have never had a single problem with RQs hanging Not that it helps any ... just mentioning it. I use FireFox (and two diffeent Laptops. One uses a AMD chip the other an Intel Chip)