• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.236

thaicm

Please read about update 1.236 here and give your feedback below.
When are they going to fix the pointless "ACTIVATE" button in the new Tavern Boost feature so that we can control the activation? Right now, no matter how careful you are to avoid clicking on the little musical instrument icon the feature automatically activates when you enter the tavern. I empty my tavern table before shutting down every night...if the boost is available the automatic activation wastes it.

Brochs

People are ignored because they are obnoxious, spammers or worse. If they are wasting their time sending me messages which I'm not receiving, I'm quite happy with that.

In the past people you ignored could message you and you would receive their messages if you were included in a group message. The only fix was to put the entire Hood on ignore. This is a much more satisfactory fix :)

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

"You can now send messages to players who are ignoring you, though they won't receive the message."

I MUST Say best Use of Developer resource....NOT

Coach Zuck

When are they going to fix the pointless "ACTIVATE" button in the new Tavern Boost feature so that we can control the activation? Right now, no matter how careful you are to avoid clicking on the little musical instrument icon the feature automatically activates when you enter the tavern. I empty my tavern table before shutting down every night...if the boost is available the automatic activation wastes it.
it's unlimited so why does it matter if it goes to waste? I prefer the automatic activation

How is it a waste when you're not even going to be online during that period of time?

Ebeondi Asi

I find the Tavern 5% x4 boost to be active at all times I am on. I find no worry activating it as it is perpetually active if I see it and click it. It is on. So what is the beef? (On PC)

Warrior Wombat

You can now send messages to players who are ignoring you, though they won't receive the message.

Curious to know why?
Because their message system is broken.
The only place where having someone on ignore is if you try to message them from the global list of players.

If you start a new conversation with just that person (message centre -> New and only add that person), it works.
If they happen to message in global chat and send a message from there, it works.
If they are in your hood, it works.
If start a conversation with that person and others, it works.
At a guess, in your friend list, it works (untested).

The next question I would be asking (pinging @LeCron ) would be, does the person that sends the message get notified that the message wasn't received?

RRach

Look, if I put someone on ignore, that is the last time I ever want to see or hear from them. I couldn't care less what messages they want to send.

Sharmon the Impaler

Look, if I put someone on ignore, that is the last time I ever want to see or hear from them. I couldn't care less what messages they want to send.
A full fledged messenger app blocks the user object from being accessed in any way , guilds and GB sniping preclude this from ever happening.
The game was not designed around a messaging system which takes years to perfect , this was an add on. MSTeams or LinkIn would serve your purpose much better.

Sharmon the Impaler

There is always opening up the conversation and setting it to hidden for the player , duh !!! How did some of you figure out how to brush your teeth growing up ?