• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.237

Kaidi

I don't play on mobile too much, so I haven't payed much attention to ads, but wasn't any purchase supposed to mean no ads? Now it's tied to Forge Plus?
It was discussed in the Beta forums. When someone asked if purchases disabled ads, Juber said "yes, but if you have not yet reached the threshold, it will also be deactivated when using Forge Plus. It is only an addition to disable ads, not the only way."

UBERhelp1

It was discussed in the Beta forums. When someone asked if purchases disabled ads, Juber said "yes, but if you have not yet reached the threshold, it will also be deactivated when using Forge Plus. It is only an addition to disable ads, not the only way."
But see, then communicate what sum of money you need to make crosses that threshold of no ads. It just doesn't make sense to not have that information available to players.

Kaidi

But see, then communicate what sum of money you need to make crosses that threshold of no ads. It just doesn't make sense to not have that information available to players.
lol. Good point! Well, since Forge Plus costs $30 and disables ads while it is running, I guess we know it is more than $30. I'd be curious. Unfortunately, I don't think I need to worry about it!

Aximent

What a nice and welcome update. Love not having ads on mobile from buying 200+ worth of gems but now having to buy forge plus instead.

carolmak

Please read about update 1.237 here and give your feedback below.
Will you be fixing the bug that seems to stop me and some others that I know access the battlefields on mobile? It keeps saying not accessible at this time then randomly will work for a couple of days then stops again. It was fine until a fortnight ago.

JSWilabay

Please read about update 1.237 here and give your feedback below.
I am concerned about the rewards for the boat. I have to choose not to work on resources so I can work in the GE for my guild.. Is there a way those gems are rewarded in another way to offset the amounts needed for all the areas these gems are required? These are in the GE and it takes almost all of them leaving none for research. Stressed. Maybe the boat could load every 12 hours instead of every day.

RazorbackPirate

I am concerned about the rewards for the boat. I have to choose not to work on resources so I can work in the GE for my guild.. Is there a way those gems are rewarded in another way to offset the amounts needed for all the areas these gems are required? These are in the GE and it takes almost all of them leaving none for research. Stressed. Maybe the boat could load every 12 hours instead of every day.
Rewards for what boat? Neither a boat or gems were mentioned in the update.

The Lady Redneck

Or by Gems does he mean diamonds?. Is he using them to negotiate GE and also to do techs? But they do not need a boat. Surely if he is far enough on to be using boats he should know the basics. about how to fight and get goods. I dunno He needs to clarify things a bit. But I also do not see what it has to do the the update.

Last edited: