• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.237

Johnny B. Goode

Or by Gems does he mean diamonds?. Is he using them to negotiate GE and also to do techs? But they do not need a boat. Surely if he is far enough on to be using boats he should know the basics. about how to fight and get goods. I dunno He needs to clarify things a bit. But I also do not see what it has to do the the update.
Oh, he's definitely talking about the AF and OF boats. Otherwise his post makes absolutely no sense, and I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt. Except for the obvious fact that it has nothing to do with the update, of course.

JSWilabay

Rewards for what boat? Neither a boat or gems were mentioned in the update.
God bless you and thank you for the encouragement. Maybe the ship and dock were not in the game when you went through the Arctic. I am suggesting some more ways for players to enjoy the game and not get extremely discouraged. It has nothing to do with eating steak. I can handle steak and game challenges. If these prom. stones should be offered as rewards in the GE and in anomalies. It doesn't have to be large amounts but give us some gravy.

Johnny B. Goode

Maybe the ship and dock were not in the game when you went through the Arctic.
They were both there from the start of the Arctic Future Era. How else would someone get the special goods?
I am suggesting some more ways for players to enjoy the game and not get extremely discouraged.
Which is fine...in its proper place. This is not that place. This is a feedback thread for an update changelog. Suggestions/ideas for game changes/improvements belong in another section of the Forum.
It has nothing to do with eating steak. I can handle steak and game challenges. If these prom. stones should be offered as rewards in the GE and in anomalies. It doesn't have to be large amounts but give us some gravy.
Who mentioned steak????? What do these last sentences have to do with anything anyone has said????

JSWilabay

They were both there from the start of the Arctic Future Era. How else would someone get the special goods?

Which is fine...in its proper place. This is not that place. This is a feedback thread for an update changelog. Suggestions/ideas for game changes/improvements belong in another section of the Forum.

Who mentioned steak????? What do these last sentences have to do with anything anyone has said????
I was just asking. ? This is very sarcastic. Go back to read your first response. Even asking a question nicely in this game is always met with rude responses. I guess all of us lower players are just not worth your time.

Johnny B. Goode

I was just asking. ? This is very sarcastic. Go back to read your first response. Even asking a question nicely in this game is always met with rude responses. I guess all of us lower players are just not worth your time.
I was neither rude nor sarcastic. I certainly can be rude and sarcastic, ask anyone who's been here for a while. But none of my responses here were either one. In the first place, your comments used the wrong terminology, so others weren't sure what you were talking about. Add in that they had nothing to do with the update that this thread is supposed to be about, and you're lucky others weren't more condescending to you. Go back and read my responses again. No rudeness or sarcasm. I, in fact, cleared up some of the confusion that your imprecise remarks engendered. And my last comments, in response to you mentioning steak, were indicative of the fact that at last even I was lost due to the seemingly unprompted nature of those last remarks of yours. Finally, if you were not worth my time, you would not be getting a response to your baseless accusations of rudeness and sarcasm.