• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.242

Coach Zuck

>Polishing a Time Limited Building would keep it polished for 24 hours. We have changed that to 12 hours to be in line with all other Cultural Buildings/Decorations. They might be different, but not that different!

This change doesn't make sense because the time limited buildingsl have features that activate once a day.
Ex Cobalt Blue Lagoon,
"While this building is active double collection 2x, after collecting from this building the output of the next 2 collections from regular buildings will be doubled"
Production 1fp in 1 day

So it's going to have to be polished for a different interval than the 1 day it collects in?

also why the sass when the old way made sense, someone's like "ooooo no they can't have a building that doesn't do much after it's expired so you may as well delete it , that takes only 1 polish a day!" seriously that sass in the change log is an insult to people who pay the 1200 diamonds just to get the double collection a couple of times.

Kauai Kai

when I try to fight, the screen freezes when using my iPad. No problems with my iPhone.Says I have no soldiers when I have 8 listed.

Emberguard

This change doesn't make sense because the time limited buildingsl have features that activate once a day.
Ex Cobalt Blue Lagoon,
"While this building is active double collection 2x, after collecting from this building the output of the next 2 collections from regular buildings will be doubled"
Production 1fp in 1 day

The only thing that's effected by Time Limited Buildings being Aided is the Happiness. That's why it's a Polish and not a Motivate