• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.244

spartacus2.0

The booms used to be big but then they became small (couldn't find anything about it in the previous changelogs)... glad the big booms are back!

Red 2615

I just noticed that it looks like inno changed the way it uses fp packs when funding gbs, it used to use the optimal packs to leave the smallest remainder of fp on my bar, so if i funded a gb 123fps it would use 12-10fps and 2-2fps, now it seems that all my 2&5packs are used first leaving only 10fps packs leaving 7fps on my bar so i have to find a place to dump them if i'm going to step away for a while otherwise the bar will lock at 10...very annoying

Red 2615

I just noticed that it looks like inno changed the way it uses fp packs when funding gbs, it used to use the optimal packs to leave the smallest remainder of fp on my bar, so if i funded a gb 123fps it would use 12-10fps and 2-2fps, now it seems that all my 2&5packs are used first leaving only 10fps packs leaving 7fps on my bar so i have to find a place to dump them if i'm going to step away for a while otherwise the bar will lock at 10...very annoying
i'm not a new member i've been playing this game for years and turn hundreds of thousand fps a week

Pericles the Lion

I just put it to the test. I checked my inventory of packs and started with 0 on the bar. Added 123 to my ARC and rechecked inventory. The transaction reduced my 2FP packs by 2 and my 10FP packs by 12. One FP added to the bar. Same mechanic as always.

Red 2615

I just put it to the test. I checked my inventory of packs and started with 0 on the bar. Added 123 to my ARC and rechecked inventory. The transaction reduced my 2FP packs by 2 and my 10FP packs by 12. One FP added to the bar. Same mechanic as always.
Thanks I took a closer look and relized what's happening my arc is 180 so all my rewards are 2x so all I get are 10packs from the gbs

Xenosaur

Agree with @Pericles the Lion , and right - your 180 ARC causes the "effect". I have one too, and here's why:

@Red 2615 - This is going to sound strange, but when you get a 180 ARC, you stop getting 5 and 2 packs from investment returns. It’s called the “rule of 5” mathematically. SO 99.9999% of my bank is made from investment returns, and once in a while I’ll get a 5 pack from my Chateau, but NEVER any 2 packs.

So when I need 2 FP for something, I have to have 2 FP in my well, or if not, it will break a 10 pack, leaving 8 in my well. It’s very time constricting, because I lose the normal 10 hours for the well to fill, I have reduced it by that 8, to only 2 hours.

So I crack 10 packs all the time. I sometimes study the last digit of my computed investment to see if I am going to leave myself with a full well, or it fits mathematically firm (nicely) into a slot I’m loading.

I usually round up the investment to make the well be 0, or sometimes I’ll go 1 short on the investment, and run out to the city and buy 1 FP for coins, and return to make the investment perfect to the math, so I don’t have to crack a 10 pack and leave 9 in the well.

It’s not a problem you’ll ever seriously have until - you get to 180, as you know :)

So simply - in FoE, all GBs have either a 5 or a 0 as the last digit of the base FP value for ANY of the 5 reward slots.

A 180 ARC delivers a 2x multiple. So … if it’s a 0, it stays a 0. If it’s a 5, 5 x 2 is 10 (so I get a 10 pack).

As you can simply see , the math rule of 5 insists that all I (we) can get are 10 packs - There can be no 5 or 2 packs.

Last edited: