• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.286

Xcynda

Not noticed this before so not sure if it's a result of the update, but in the daily challenge, when there's a request to defeat this Xsize army, there's no button in that box to replace units (have to replace damaged or missing units manually).

Xcynda

Please make the battle interface for daily quest battles the same as for GbG and (most of) GE. The daily interface window is missing the replace units button which seems to result in the other buttons not being set up the same way.

Johnny B. Goode

Please make the battle interface for daily quest battles the same as for GbG and (most of) GE. The daily interface window is missing the replace units button which seems to result in the other buttons not being set up the same way.
I'm pretty sure the reason the "Replace Units" button is missing from Daily Challenge battles is because they are stand alone battles. In GBG/GE/PVP Arena you usually fight multiple battles in a row, thus the need to change out damaged units is there, but it's not there in the DC "defeat army" tasks.

Xcynda

That makes sense although when I move directly from GE or GbG to the daily I'd like to have that button to press -- both to not break "action memory" and to make it just a wee bit easier (call me lazy).

Adding to this, set up army (changed a couple of units) in a daily fight today, some damage was received, when went to next battle in GE and clicked replace units the game put the units in that I was using before I switched them for the daily battle instead of the most recent configuration. I think the game should replace to last used configuration.

Last edited: