• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Raelius

I'm hoping that I can get upgrades to my Airship and some more levels to the Governors Villa! I have one Governors Villa and lack 4 levels of another but I would really love to finish out a second governors Villa so I could implement it into my world so I could start getting those 4 extra military each day.

SpinDrifter

I see nothing offered - and it's an hour past when things were to open. Oh wait, there's a 24 hour special in one world, but not the other two. But no 2-hour specials.

-Chen-

This will be my first one of these, I'm looking forward to see what they have to offer. The first offer I've seen didn't do anything for me, but I'm sure there will be ones I like coming along!

-Chen-

I see nothing offered - and it's an hour past when things were to open. Oh wait, there's a 24 hour special in one world, but not the other two. But no 2-hour specials.
Yea, I was wondering about that myself, so far I've only seen the one 24 hour offer of the "scientist package.'

-Chen-

same here. Maybe the scientist pack was the first offer? The announcement said ALL offers will require diamonds.
Mine's working now.
Sleigh Builder up there now for 995 diamonds...meh, I'll pass, I wouldn't build that if they were giving it away. Next offer only an hour away though.