• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Ricardoso83

Thanks, RazorbackPirate. I did that. It literately was not there anymore. But, it's okay. I heard it was a poor deal anyway from another member.

That was why i didn´t told you anything, i don´t want for others what i don´t want for me, it was a terrible deal, the better ones are the Diamonds, regardz.

DeletedUser

can we never again have this sale?
every new item got me a 5 min freeze for the browser, problems with Battleground fights
Anyway, everything was just too pricey

Exactly , ruining the reason we play the game in order to spam us with overpriced junk is not the thanks I am looking for either. 150$ for an Abandoned Asylum ? Have you lost it Inno ? Before the mod for this forum kicks in with "You don't have to spend money , diamonds are free if you play the game" 18,000 diamonds for the AA means you probably already have it. I have spent over 3000$ on this game so show a little respect for the people that pay for the forum that you berate them in with your nonsense.

Savvy187

Exactly , ruining the reason we play the game in order to spam us with overpriced junk is not the thanks I am looking for either. 150$ for an Abandoned Asylum ? Have you lost it Inno ? Before the mod for this forum kicks in with "You don't have to spend money , diamonds are free if you play the game" 18,000 diamonds for the AA means you probably already have it. I have spent over 3000$ on this game so show a little respect for the people that pay for the forum that you berate them in with your nonsense.
Agreed. The AA was a real slap in the face, as though I am going to forget that I went 3/300+ attempts at getting AA upgrades from the halloween event not even a month ago, lol.

DeletedUser

I would have acually gotten the AA kits if I had any diamonds, but I am more than happy with the 14 AA kits I got withought spending diamonds in the halloween event.

The thing is , they only made 9 available to all so not even a complete AA which is worthless. I watched the counter go down so it's not 9 for each player.

I have 2 AA and usually 2-3 of each event building (except the track) . Make it a "special price" or don't call it special and interrupt our play to do so. That is my issue.

CommanderCool1234

The thing is , they only made 9 available to all so not even a complete AA which is worthless. I watched the counter go down so it's not 9 for each player.

I have 2 AA and usually 2-3 of each event building (except the track) . Make it a "special price" or don't call it special and interrupt our play to do so. That is my issue.
A full AA only takes 9 for the max level, also I am pretty sure that it is 9 for each player.

DeletedUser

A full AA only takes 9 for the max level, also I am pretty sure that it is 9 for each player.

I was actually going to buy another AA but by the time I added a diamond pack it was down to 8 left. The attack boost on it is phenomenal but only if it is at 9

-Chen-

I would have acually gotten the AA kits if I had any diamonds, but I am more than happy with the 14 AA kits I got withought spending diamonds in the halloween event.
You've said this a lot, and I'm sincerely happy for you, but you have to acknowledge that the kind of luck you had was extremely rare, and light years away from the norm. The daily special hit rate was extremely low for the vast majority of players in that event.

As for this "sale," it was what it was, and that was a crash fest with very little in the way of things that were worth the price asked, which is kind of counter intuitive for something that was touted to have great deals all day long. At the end of the day, that's not all that big of a problem for me, I just didn't buy anything, and even got a few chuckles from some of the offers, but the crashes were annoying.

CommanderCool1234

You've said this a lot, and I'm sincerely happy for you, but you have to acknowledge that the kind of luck you had was extremely rare, and light years away from the norm. The daily special hit rate was extremely low for the vast majority of players in that event.
I think I have said it like 2 or 3 times I would not call that a lot. Also it is cool that you even noticed that, but my whole point was that just because most of you got unlucky doesn't mean everyone did.