• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Pickleweasel

If you X out of the deal, how do you get it back? It's not showing up on the right bar anymore

The deals so far, at least, have been limited quantities. It sounds likely that the timer either expired or they sold out in your world . . . wait for the next one.

Ricardoso83

As usual, expensive, offers are ridiculous, no new surprising kit (few fps/dias), not any interesting buildings (for diamond costs - expensive), any Gb gives at least supplies & coins, that is what makes me annoyed any "special buildings-gb" gives - coins, production, happyness (70%)...

So why i should buy a pack with coins 4k (joke), supplies 4k (joke) for the incredible price of 4,99, can you let us choose at least since its black friday? 50 fps - 4,99?

Well, nothing out of ordinary, prices are WAY TOO expensive, only good for Dia farmers as usual, since a simple Pillar costs 50dias, to new ones its a lot of time played to get those 50dias...

Last edited:

Plunder Queen

Mine crashed a couple of times early on too, but it's been fine since. Just nothing worth buying yet. Not sure who would actually buy that scientist pack, except maybe very new players.
Nope, nothing for sure worth buying. Not sure what they’ll add. Hope something good, building upgrades or something. I’ll drop for a CMS for sure. Other than that, I don’t need anything else.

Tharkunn

I have not been playing for very long. But this is the first time EVER that my game has locked up and I need hit the refresh circle or close it and restart it. And today it keeps happening. Even when I'm in the GE battle. When I get the browser working again I'm out in the city with a BIG FAT BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOTICE over laid by your majesty you still have troops in combat. When I get back in I've missed a turn and had someone die.

So pleawse stop forcing these pop-ups that must be clicked on to close. If I want to shop I can click on the little notice that is always there upper right.

Lady Nibiru

We would love to hear your feedback for our Forge Friday Sale 2020!
You can find the announcement here.
Hi. When I logged in this morning there was a Scientist Package good for 24 hours that was available for forge points and goods. Today was also the day where I leveled up to EMA from IA. After I leveled up the Scientist Package disappeared. That doesn't seem right. Could someone please look into this. I wanted to purchase this package.

Ricardoso83

TY for crashing the game with "those" offers, you could at least fix that, thank god is excepcional because it´s annoying, 1h in 1h, ty...

PS: please teach the guys from marketing if those"mystery boxes" offered Dias. , they would sell a bunch...Have criativity if you want to sell, ty...

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

TY for crashing the game with "those" offers, you could at least fix that, thank god is excepcional because it´s annoying, 1h in 1h, ty...

PS: please teach the guys from marketing if those"mystery boxes" offered Dias. , they would sell a bunch...Have criativity if you want to sell, ty...
Take a deep. It will all be better tomorrow.

Cennyan

Medals would sell to a newer player who wants to expand desperately. That said, the offer is by age, so in IA or EMA, you hardly get enough medals to do anything with. Need to stop scaling these by era for sales like this and you will make more money

Ricardoso83

Mystery solved, nobody needs this junk

View attachment 17503
That cracked my a** off laughting...The mystery was totally Excelled, so totally that Crashed Hard on the medals Now...300 Medals, ITS A FORTUNE, loooooooool...

TOP of the DEALS 300 medals for 300dias? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

One thing is sure, HAPPY FRIDAY, this is hilarious and not "Black" at all, LMAO...

Last edited: