• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Lady Nibiru

We would love to hear your feedback for our Forge Friday Sale 2020!
You can find the announcement here.
Again: Where is the Scientist Package?

Hi. When I logged in this morning there was a Scientist Package good for 24 hours that was available for forge points and goods. Today was also the day where I leveled up to EMA from IA. After I leveled up the Scientist Package disappeared. That doesn't seem right. Could someone please look into this. I wanted to purchase this package.

Ricardoso83

Hi. When I logged in this morning there was a Scientist Package good for 24 hours that was available for forge points and goods. Today was also the day where I leveled up to EMA from IA. After I leveled up the Scientist Package disappeared. That doesn't seem right. Could someone please look into this. I wanted to purchase this package.

Talk with support by that time would be resolved or you would know your options, i think, ty.

Guys i am not here to stir the pot but you guys do know that the rewards changes by the age of the player, right? isn´t that beautifull? Loooooooooooool

Looony

Stop with these stupid "sales". Every time you have a day of "sales" they pop up in the middle of me trying to play the game and it crashes the game, and it takes 10 to 15 minutes to get back into the game. EVERY TIME. Your "sales" are crap and they crash the game... STOP IT!!!

RazorbackPirate

Go to where you buy diamonds. Click on the Black Friday Tab at the top, you'll find the packages.

Vger

This shouldn't really be called the Forge Friday Sale. Forge Friday Virus would be more accurate.
What would you call code that forces me to reload 3 tabs on my browser once an hour every hour all day long?
A Sale or a Virus?

Maybe you should do this whole thing again in 3 days. You can call it Cyber Attack Monday.

SpinDrifter

I have three worlds. The only one on which the diamond add tab has the Forge Friday package - is the first one I logged on to - alphabetically. No offers on the other two worlds. InA in one, LMA on both of the others. I get that the offers might be different by age, but no offers at all ? InnoG - you missed an opportunity.

Agree with the other comments regarding crashes all day long - major disruption several times - blew up contributions on a 1.9 thread. Lost day - whoever runs IT for InnoG - either demote them or fire them - completely mishandled.

Savvy187

Game fails to load, or loads very slowly and crashes periodically once you do get in. I did not see any sale items that were remotely appealing.

What about "no problem" don't "some people" understand? LOL

As I stated, I have no problem with the fact that those of us without large diamond banks can't participate in INNO's Black Friday. It's just the way the game works. No complaints. It means I need to keep grinding until I'm in the position to participate future-wise, not expect the game to change for me.

I've only been playing FoE for 6 months, so I don't know if this Black Friday Sale is an every year thing, but I hope it is. And, from what other folks are saying, I hope by the time I can partake, the sale prices are a lot better, haha. And I hope it's not a crash fest.

Last edited:
All great stuff if one so chooses to use it and spend. Many of the comments here are NOT as someone suggested early on as being predictably negative; sure many don't want/need the items for sale but diamonds do make the FoE world go around.
As for the crashing...such as issue for so many, but it is only for one day, just one day; me thinks thou willst survive. You could always shut the device off and go outside or read an actually book, or maybe even, have some in-person, face-to-face, safe interaction with other humans. Just an idea.

Ricardoso83

Got to be kidding me these 2, them why didnt you buy any? The amount was 7 all the time, buy them if you 2 like!!!

Awful offerings that is the point of this event, i doubt any would buy any of those offers, resuming: EXPENSIVE...