• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback - Forum Event

Did you enjoy the Forum Valentine's Quest -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser8861

Did you enjoy the most recent forum Event (Valentine's Event)-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1862

I didn't know the answer to many, but the randome issuance of bonus prizes kept me interested enough to keep trying despite that. It was fun and I would look forward to other opportunities to do similar events in the future :)

DeletedUser12367

It was okay but the prizes were terrible (except the tree of love I guess)

DeletedUser

I didn't know the answer to many, but the randome issuance of bonus prizes kept me interested enough to keep trying despite that. It was fun and I would look forward to other opportunities to do similar events in the future :)

Ditto
:D

DeletedUser10554

I must have been at another FOE, I read about this never saw it. The VD game I played in was task orientated and picked up some diamonds along the way, got the tree and the T-shirt at the end.

I do like the side games that are put up.

DeletedUser7289

Honestly, my view of the forum event was "meh". I posted a few entries, but it wasn't compelling enough to get me to enter every day. Trivial questions for trivial rewards; not bad, but not great either.