• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebeondi Asi

All the boxes to click for things like fighting in GbG, aiding are long narrow boxes... It they were just a little taller.. (even 10% taller would be a blessing 20% taller would be ideal) Old fools like myself are decrepit and have difficulty getting the cursor (I play on PC) in the long narrow box well. Yes i can do it, but is often is a useless click or two before I get it right to make the box click.
So for all us really old farts with limited dexterity playing on PC, make the click boxes to aid, and to start fight/continue fight slightly taller in aiding and GbG attack.

Just An Observer

Have INNO learn that transparency and telling the truth makes for less dissatisfaction. As a saying goes, friends come and go but enemies accumulate. The same can be said for negatives experienced by the customers. Eventually the camel's back gets broke by one last straw.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Only allow someone to create their own guild once they've joined and left a guild once. This would cut down on people creating their own guild when joining the game, which tend to become abandoned accounts since they aren't getting the help they need to succeed in the game, because they don't realize how important the social aspect of this game is.

Also, don't recommend any guild to a new player (especially in the tutorial) that isn't active. This should be determined by things such as opening level 2 of GE in the current week, at least 50% of members and 50% of leaders have logged in during the past 3 days, etc. Player's would still be able to find any guild via the Global Ranking guild tab, they just wouldn't show up in the recommendations.

I believe both of these suggestions in tandem would lead to much higher player retention. Explaining how to leave a guild someone has joined in the tutorial might be helpful as well.

Add the ability to aid people from inside your tavern. We can't do this on pc but I think it is already possible on the app.

Last edited:

P C C

Make the symbol for disconnected buildings smaller, or move it so less of it overlaps other buildings. (Maybe too minor to consider, but in settlements, at least in mobile, I sometimes have difficulty selecting a small building above a disconnected residential one.)

BruteForceAttack

Allow Toggle in main city and RC mode just to see the roads and plan/foundation of the city and not the buildings themselves. As of MVP (Minimum Viable product ) you don't even have to allow making any changes to city in this new mode..just view is a good start. This will greatly help to see the efficiency of roads and plan better. Currently I end up using plugins, extensions to plan my city instead of using RC mode.

Last edited:

RedR0ck

1) Add a small button which will "aid all" separately for friends, guildmates and neighbors.
2) In the combat window add a new tab "No age units" so far we have all tabs except no age units.
3) I would like to see bunch of new cool avatars. Also would like to see an opportunity to get a personal avatar for diamonds only or at least exclusive avatars for diamonds.

Ebeondi Asi

i
Make the symbol for disconnected buildings smaller, or move it so less of it overlaps other buildings. (Maybe too minor to consider, but in settlements, at least in mobile, I sometimes have difficulty selecting a small building above a disconnected residential one.)
A further added idea about this. Allow/create a flag popup if hovered over 'No Road' symbol that would allow the symbol to be permanently hidden for just that building as long as it is not reattached to a road (reattaching it to a road would reset the 'No Road" symbol if it were again removed.
This would clear up some junk problems. Like when, as so many do, leave housing or barracks with no road permanently. It would solve the forever on status of the symbol on the sidebar, So those building set by owner to just not have a road woud be ignored by the 'no road' icon and sidebar icon. A bunch of people would be glad to have such a ability (to turn off The 'no road' hovering icon and sidebar icon)
Naturally if some new item were to be removed from road the icon and sidebar would work as normal. Only the selected buildings would have the icons stopped. (until also selected) so the feature is NOT a one time always all buildings. it would really be just for the selected buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.