• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus987

Change the color of the box in GbG that shows your guilds kills. It is white on Grey and sometimes the grey shows up dark, which is good I can see that, but sometimes it shows up light grey and white and these old eyes cannot see it. We stop at a certain point, it would be good to be able to see when we reach that point. Thanks for having this suggestion thingy and thanks for considering this!!

CommanderCool1234

When you click your Great Building list or Friend History from the town make it so that it is a pop-up window appears above the townhall window, because right now when you click the Great building list or friend history it the town hall tab becomes the pop-up so if you lick out it should go back to the town hall pop-up.

Tony 85 the Generous

Could we look into making the GBG screens on browser react (load) faster, as fast as they do on mobile. I have tried multiple computers, browsers, and ISPs. I can complete 25% (give or take) more attcks in GBG on mobile (either via cellular or WiFi) than on browser in the same amount of time. I do not know if this is limited my it being a browser (ie., non-dedicated app) on PC vs a dedicated app on mobile or if there is something different in the programming that could be modified in the browser version.

Ricky Spanish.

GbG has forced many of us to do a lot of fighting daily. Some streamlining features to reduce auto battle burn out would be nice. The ability to remove all 8 units at once with a "clear all units" button would be helpful. A "replace units" button to compliment that would also be very helpful. Giving rogues their own tab instead of all of this tedious swiping to access rogues is a no brainer. Ideally, adding three programmable unit line-up presets to be able to quickly refill the slots would help with the changing enemy line-ups.

McBluefire

In GE, GvG, GbG, and on world map please change the battle results panes/divs/windows such that they can be closed by pressing ESC or clicking/tapping outside of their boundaries. The lack of consistency between the battle results and most other "pop-ups" is somewhat frustrating.

Thanks you!

Agent327

Option to reject a friend request in the social bar.

At the moment, friend requests show up at the beginning of your friend bar. You have the option to accept them, but not to reject. You can click on the player name and click "remove as friend", but they are not your friend yet. Make the opion yes/no similar as in town hall history.

Last edited:

John16309

Sort GE Contribution list by Encounters, rather than by Contributed Points. Completed Encounters determine Guild Championship ranking, not points. New members (myself included) get discouraged when they do well and complete a lot of encounters, but appear near the bottom of the list because they are in an early Era, and the points per Encounter increase with higher Eras.

vozubofivi

The mobile messaging panel has an option to add friends/neighbours using a checkbox. This functionality should be added to the browser version as well. Additionally, the message limit should be larger than 100 recipients so all friends can be messaged at once.

Graviton

Currently on PC, you can see the age of a production/special building by hovering over it, but when you select it and the box appears with the production options (the one that now scrolls through all idle production buildings) the age is no longer visible. Add the age of the building to the options pop-up.

Tony 85 the Generous

Add confirmation to switch to Auto Battle while on the battle map for PC to match mobile.

And

Add an option in the Settings to enable/disable the Auto Battle confirmation.

Last edited:

Nice2HaveU

Making of "statue of honour" shrink kit (fragments) as a GBG season final rewards would benefit many players. Expecting shrink kit to make the transformation of 3x4 into 3x3 size.

Either SOH shrink kit along with R2V or current SOH with R2V can be decided randomly per GBG season.

Very small change to bring in GBG.

P C C

A separate tab in the troop window giving unit totals would be nice, in addition to or rather than having the Standby Units list at the right end of listings. It might not help much in the browser version but on mobile it can take many swipes to get to the list when I'm trying to decide about barracks to go with my Alcatraz. (Plus maybe it is only on my tablet but if I swipe too rapidly the units go away and I don't get the Standby list and I have to exit the troop window and start over.)

Emberguard

An alternative to that, put the Standby Units list as the first thing on the left instead of being the last thing on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.