• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event Feedback

FOBBY

It brings immense joy to me to know that Inno is including Spring Event buildings as DS for this event. Now I can try to collect enough Spring kits for the ultimate Cherry Garden attack layout.

CherryButterfly

As a player who does not have a ton of extra cash around to pay for prizes, it irritates me that the new "norm" seems to be "prizes" that are ONLY available for Diamond purchase (Flower Maidens, Insect Hotel). It seems like there was always a way to earn all prizes without actual cash purchase until the last few events. Am I imagining this? I am talking about the extra "prizes", unlocked ONLY after payment of Diamonds. Yes, I get that you CAN win these Diamonds needed to pay, but the amount seems like way more than anyone would have just laying around from winnings alone. I guess the upside is that it seems like there is usually, at least, a limit of 1 on these "prizes." Is this something new? Or am I only just now noticing this?

edit to add: "Event Pass" is what I am talking about.

UBERhelp1

As a player who does not have a ton of extra cash around to pay for prizes, it irritates me that the new "norm" seems to be "prizes" that are ONLY available for Diamond purchase (Flower Maidens, Insect Hotel). It seems like there was always a way to earn all prizes without actual cash purchase until the last few events. Am I imagining this? I am talking about the extra "prizes", unlocked ONLY after payment of Diamonds. Yes, I get that you CAN win these Diamonds needed to pay, but the amount seems like way more than anyone would have just laying around from winnings alone. I guess the upside is that it seems like there is usually, at least, a limit of 1 on these "prizes." Is this something new? Or am I only just now noticing this?

See, the thing is, past the unique building, there isn't much of a reason to get the pass. No main building upgrades :(

MJ Artisan of War

In order for me to spend that many diamonds it would need to be a really special special building....
Thinking 2x2 and gives 30 attack boost & 30 fps.... then maybe....

CherryButterfly

This also- Besides the one building it entitles you to "win," there are only small rewards besides... like supply boxes, 'surprise" troop boxes, etc. Nothing that warrants such a large diamond expenditure, in my opinion, anyway. It just doesn't seem worth it to me to spend actual Dollars. And, I am not a resolute "No money spent" type of player, at all. I have spent a little here and there, but nothing extravagant.
I do see the value, at times, to make sure you can spend Diamonds where you need to, but this just doesn't cross that line, for me... The equivalent US dollars is like the 20 dollar "package," barring any really good specials that is.
I need a little more for that!

Karen Isaacsdottir

You are not imagining this.

Zatrikon

How do I change my hero? All I see is the "Default Hero". When I click on it in the upper left, nothing happens. Hovering over it shows the pop-up "Default Hero, gives 3% chance..." When I click on the hero itself, it does a flip and the horse whinnies.

Pericles the Lion

How do I change my hero? All I see is the "Default Hero". When I click on it in the upper left, nothing happens. Hovering over it shows the pop-up "Default Hero, gives 3% chance..." When I click on the hero itself, it does a flip and the horse whinnies.
I had the same thing. I made one move in the mini-game then reloaded FOE. The Hero selection thingy now works.

Kevralyn

I am having the same issue. I can not change heros.

amg777

Well, I am now only playing one city; haven't visited my other cities in months. No idea what the demo is and I couldn't change the hero, even after several moves. So I was going to just ignore this event until they fixed it. Then refreshed the browser and now I can change the hero. SMH

Ebeondi Asi

It is entertaining to read some complaints. "it is clone".. who cares? Are you a paying customer? Probably not. I am a 'paying customer'... and I am satisfied .The movement is crude and stilted, but it makes me laugh actually..
If players had to pay say twenty Diamonds per negative post... LOL How many complaints would remain? A lot less. (I should make that a suggestion !!! To post a complaint, whine or negative comment costs 20 Diamonds at the judgement of the moderator, to be deducted from you game account. naturally negative amounts would be allowed, However more than 100 negative Diamonds owed for thirty days, your account would be suspended... Hah .)
Lucky I am not the owner... i would start this immediately. I can imagine the howls if it were initiated.

Last edited: