• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event Feedback

Johnny B. Goode

The plus of adding roads then deleting is they are instant. Any building aside from Diamond made takes a lot of time. or costs diamonds to level instantly. I have zero inerest in wating hours.... i do the roads. under a minute 35,000 happy done.
You need lots of empty space to do it that way. No empty space needed to store and rebuild an event building, and it's just as fast. Actually faster, because it takes some time to delete that many roads. Don't ask me how I know that. ;)
Aye, I think what I've done wrong is play some of these Events. They're very draining on your city's resources. Some Events I've skipped because of all the repetitious quests.
In my FE city I play every event all the way through and I have billions of coins and hundreds of millions of supplies, so I don't think it's the events. :rolleyes:

DreadfulCadillac

I still think this Event would be easy peasy if the frequency of repetitive quests and the amounts for defeating units, total population and happiness were lower.
I agree, but I like that there is still some challenge required. It's a lot less difficult then back in the day, when they would require you to research a tech or something.

P C C

The plus of adding roads then deleting is they are instant. Any building aside from Diamond made takes a lot of time. or costs diamonds to level instantly. I have zero inerest in wating hours.... i do the roads. under a minute 35,000 happy done.
Decorations are almost instant and should be competitive with roads for happiness per area. (On mobile, my game tends to hang for a while when I build lots of roads at once. And deleting old roads carefully takes time for me, but I guess with practice not much time for you.)

Seriously with this event? A sad reskin of the soccer and football events without even the real matches (could have done one-on-one knightly combats between players in place of matches at least…).
maybe they were too busy cracking down on botters! No, wait…that most certainly isn’t it.

DreadfulCadillac

Decorations are almost instant and should be competitive with roads for happiness per area. (On mobile, my game tends to hang for a while when I build lots of roads at once. And deleting old roads carefully takes time for me, but I guess with practice not much time for you.)
You can just place new roads on top of all the old roads to instantly replace them

Sharmon the Impaler

The daily specials are kinda low in my opinion. I have been saving up for a while now and todays is 30 minute supply rush , yesterday Menagerie , day before was mass help kits. This was after switching for an even lesser daily and it's been like this for about a week now.

Ericness

So far I am finding the event fine enough, albiet a bit bland and uninspiring. Inno played this one very safe by reskinning the long running soccer/origami minigames. I enjoy the theme and look, but wish it had more going for it in terms of design, characters, and city improvements. Prizes are fine and WPs are again readily available, which is both nice and makes me wonder what is in the works.

The quests, however, are feeling very monotonous this time around. I know there are only so many variations Inno can run (and repeat!) for these events in the current quest system, but all the happiness and population ones are really a drag. Yes, I know how to pass them fairly quickly, but it's not exactly fun.

I still think it would be awesome if instead of quests, events gave us a temporary city, more or less a new settlement, custom styled to the theme with quests that can only be carried out in the settlement that tests city planning efficiency and application of game skills. This would probably have a quality vs. quantity effect on the number of events per year, but I would still find that much more interesting and engaging. Might write this up as an official suggestion one of these days, but if someone beats me to it they'd have my vote.

Ironrooster

I see that today's quest negotiation option has only 3 turns instead of the 4 turns usually provided with 8 goods. I don't know if this was intentional or not.

Ebeondi Asi

The main prize is good. There are some Daily to get. Some of he 'pay for' prizes are good too. The FPs the WinnersPlaza²
Sentinels are always a good bet.
So OK by me.

Just An Observer

Color me mostly satisfied. I had hopes of getting RENO's but when the 6 Hour supply timer showed up as a Daily Prize, in I went whole hog since those timers are very helpful when handling the opening quests of an event in short order. That got me the main building and the one-off secondary building. As the event currency built up, I awaited the Stages to show up on stage, They did, one got put in my city with five more in inventory. Currently I am a 1%'er with over 1000 points and as the last group of event currency piles up, it will be sent into the fray for more goodies, which were somewhat abundant in my opinion.

When all is said and done, there will be a solid start on another one of the main event building, which should be a Daily Prize next year plus the goodies that come from being in the top 1%.

Next up: Getting 4 sections of the Gov Villa so I can place a 4th in the city. Then comes the wait for RENO's as a Daily Prize so they can also get piled up.

Ebeondi Asi

This event isnt that great. Just like the previous one. That being said, event bldg and its upgrades have been sold . Looking forward to next event, but not holding onto hope
The previous event had the Mountain reserve as a Daily. if you did not zoom in on that prize? wow. It was well worth going for. I don't know what you expect from an Event if you think the Wildlife Event was 'not great' with that beauty available LOL
so far this event I like the Tavern. sad it does not have any Goods, but still great with attack and attack army defese boosts together. Can only hope the next event they do the same.

Oswyn the noble

The previous event had the Mountain reserve as a Daily. if you did not zoom in on that prize? wow. It was well worth going for. I don't know what you expect from an Event if you think the Wildlife Event was 'not great' with that beauty available LOL
so far this event I like the Tavern. sad it does not have any Goods, but still great with attack and attack army defese boosts together. Can only hope the next event they do the same.
Pardon me for my blunt feedback. The one event i liked was the anniversary one. I wont be alive for the next anniversary