• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fellowship Event Feedback

DevaCat

This is basically the lily pads reskinned with coaches added, and I’m fine with that lol. The events don’t all have to be complicated; sometimes simple is a relief. The main building is a good one that almost everyone should be able to get. The daily specials as usual are very dependent on rng luck, but I was able to score lots of Stages and quite a few Sentinels plus the odd AD fuel. No complaints here.

CDmark

I would like to see how far I have advanced on a partially filled advancement to the next grand prize. Here are two attachments, main event page and when you enter "see prizes" (or claim). SO I don't know how many miles are needed to the next grand prize, in this case, another upgrade. It is just a bar that I have to guess. Almost every other event, that I can remember, has the information.

Attachments

• heroe partial fill top level.JPG
    heroe partial fill top level.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 8
  • heroe partial fill see prizes.JPG
    heroe partial fill see prizes.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 8

Johnny B. Goode

I would like to see how far I have advanced on a partially filled advancement to the next grand prize. Here are two attachments, main event page and when you enter "see prizes" (or claim). SO I don't know how many miles are needed to the next grand prize, in this case, another upgrade. It is just a bar that I have to guess. Almost every other event, that I can remember, has the information.
Really? Because I don't remember any event (except maybe the football/soccer ones, and even then it's just an approximation) that tells you in real numbers how far it is.

CDmark

Really? Because I don't remember any event (except maybe the football/soccer ones, and even then it's just an approximation) that tells you in real numbers how far it is.
summer and winter do. Summer may not give a number but you can count the number needed. Winter and Halloween show the number, like 5/20. Fall event has the dessert table with the stars. St Pats/Archeology have numbers. Actually, looking at wikia, Spring event didnt have it, it is like this one, approximate.

Johnny B. Goode

summer and winter do. Summer may not give a number but you can count the number needed. Winter and Halloween show the number, like 5/20. Fall event has the dessert table with the stars. St Pats/Archeology have numbers. Actually, looking at wikia, Spring event didnt have it, it is like this one, approximate.
Apples and oranges. Now you're talking different mini-game mechanics. Out of the ones that have a field/pond/countryside to cross, it never tells you exactly how far it is or how far you have yet to go. You can only approximate.

Ebeondi Asi

Each one of he historical figures i attached to a particular building you can add to your city. I know Cleopatra need the Obelisk Garden planted in your city and then she will be riding around in her palanquin,
The other two i do not remember off hand what building they come with.

spartacus2.0

Each one of he historical figures i attached to a particular building you can add to your city. I know Cleopatra need the Obelisk Garden planted in your city and then she will be riding around in her palanquin,
The other two i do not remember off hand what building they come with.
Napoleon comes from the royal marble gateway
Genghis Khan comes from the botanical rotunda