• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feudal Japan Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

CherryButterfly

That's exactly the part i didn't know was coming. i expected the settlement to "end" with the timer. So, I had sort of given up a day or two earlier, not wanting to spend on things I knew I wouldn't be able to finish. Then, when i realized settlement would go on, I had wasted about 2 days of production, causing me to be even ... wayer... behind, haha!

So this is to everybody: if you made the error of choosing the Viking settlement, how do you get out of it to be able to choose another. I like the Egyptian settlement most, I think, and would much prefer being there-----any way to do that?

Attachments

• BingWallpaper-2019-12-17.jpg
    BingWallpaper-2019-12-17.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 5

KevinP0208

So this is to everybody: if you made the error of choosing the Viking settlement, how do you get out of it to be able to choose another. I like the Egyptian settlement most, I think, and would much prefer being there-----any way to do that?
You can abort settlement. It's the ghostbuster sign in the settlement

Just An Observer

You will love Ygg Level 9 as much as you dislike doing the Viking Settlement. How I approached it was the opposite of Feudal Japan, where I got 2x Timeless Dojos. Forget the secondary building in Vikings, forget the clock, let the situation develop and just enjoy the ride. Two weeks per each level seems to get it done. The Ygg is Really That Good!