• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fiery Legion is looking for new members

DeletedUser6463

This guild will be limited to 30 active players. We are here to help each other grow as quickly as possible. Help a guildie out before you help other players. Motivate guild members production buildings (pottery, hunter, etc.). Also looking for 5 officers to help run the guild. If you are interested please contact FieryFairy. You can msg me in game and I will gladly add you.

DeletedUser7310

join guild

This guild will be limited to 30 active players. We are here to help each other grow as quickly as possible. Help a guildie out before you help other players. Motivate guild members production buildings (pottery, hunter, etc.). Also looking for 5 officers to help run the guild. If you are interested please contact FieryFairy. You can msg me in game and I will gladly add you.
How do I join a guild. I am in iron age and am relatively new to game but would like to join. Shiakhan

DeletedUser2145

You would need an invitation from a guild. I suggest dropping a message ingame to the leader of a guild you'd like to join.

DeletedUser

If you click on your global rank, the number next to the laurel wreath in the upper left. There is a guild tab, that will give you a list of all of the guilds in your current world, ranked by the total number of points of the current members. To the right of each is a 'visit' button that will take you to their members list and profile. The good ones include how and who to contact if you are interested in joining. (I wouldn't bother with any that don't have a profile listed.)

Read through the profiles to find one that meets your goals, needs,and playing style. Contact the one or ones who interest you the most. (You could also consider using your friends list to help narrow the selection. See if any of your friends are in a guild and work through them to wrangle an invitation.)