• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Finding new Guild

Ebeondi Asi

One way is to watch the other Guilds when playing GbG. You can look at them a bit, the players in the Guild, look them up and see what they are like, stats, GBs, total points.
Another is look at the players in yor Friends' lit. you can see which Guild they are in.PM them ask.

Periclez

One way is to watch the other Guilds when playing GbG. You can look at them a bit, the players in the Guild, look them up and see what they are like, stats, GBs, total points.
Another is look at the players in yor Friends' lit. you can see which Guild they are in.PM them ask.
Thanks, but GbG will not help much in my case. My guild is currently in a copper league, and is the only guild with any VP in GbG in this league so far, and I was the only guild player participating, figuring it out as I go. I'll not learn much about GbG from watching any of these players and I'd not want to join any of these guilds.
Yes I could PM friends and neighbors, one at a time and maybe get lucky, but I was looking for a way to look at, compare. and maybe apply to higher level guilds that actually play GbG.

Last edited:

Periclez

OK I am guessing from the lack of response that a player cannot see the list of guilds and their self descriptions unless they are not in a guild? Is that the case?

The Lady Redneck

As PCC says open the Ranking window.Go to page 1 that is where the top guilds are. Click on a few to see and read the guild profile. Then scroll through a few pages reading different guild profiles until you get the idea of what active guilds look for in a player. They should also have the name of the person/persons you need to apply to to join. Some of the top guild may have Era limits on who can join, but they sometimes have training that you can join to learn the ropes. Very few open door guilds are worth considering as it usually means the biggest majority of players are inactive. Many of whom may have been kicked from proper guilds for not taking part and helping in guild activities. And be prepared to move again, as it is very seldom that you find a guild you feel at home in the first time.

Ebeondi Asi

I disagree on the open door Guilds all being classed as not worth joining. Higher level ones particularly for developing players may be just the ticket. Players in Lowr Eras without an Arc, or higher level fighting skills are just generally not likely to get into top guilds.
Agree though It is true most players will be much better off changing Guilds when yo feel constrained. Staying in a Guild that is not helping yo to grow is a mistake.

If you find the ranks list of Guilds I suggest starting to look at Guild in the 300 to 250th rank as a good for weak early Era players. Once you can fight, have fighting trilogy to tens, an Arc at least growing.. then start moving up scale..

Daniel The 4ger

When I found my guild I looked through the top guilds lists and found guilds that I thought I would fit in. Then I messaged the leaders and said, “I may not have much to offer now due to my low age, but if you help me progress I can grow into something.” I am just under one and a half years in that guild.