• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Finish this Sentence contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkster66

I Love FOE because it is ever changing depending on your game play. Fighting, farming or my favorite the hybrid. Talking with people for startegy. Many challenges that keeps coming to help build your city. Ty for this awesome game.

world Z

Jern2017

I love FoE because there are so many different things in the game to keep you entertained and occupied.

Dunarsund

DeletedUser28686

I love foe i like the how our guild work together to help advance each player love the events always has something new and interesting to help you better your experience. Its my favorite thing to play and make great friends from all around the world :) I play langadorn in a great guild dc

DeletedUser29404

I love FoE because my city has become what I made it into. It's the realization of 2.5 years of dedicated, daily, play. With the help of all my friends, and enemies, I've moved into the ranks of a TopPlayer, and have the support of everyone around me (except for my wife). Forge On!!

DeletedUser21322

Thank you everyone who participated. The winner has been chosen and notified. Good luck on the next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.