• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fireworks is Recruiting

Kaijudo

Hi again, Kaijudo here with a new guild. I have just been approached by KaranSingh, founder of top-10 guild The Fire, to join a new guild: Fireworks!

I'd like to let you hear from the guildmaster himself (spelling corrected by me):
"We are building this guild to be a capable guild to play all aspects of game and get their rewards. You will definitely be benefited with lots of 100+ Arcs to help you with very high number of snipes. Goods are also very easy to come by. Best part is a very good gaming culture and a superb leadership support to the players.

This guild is not about competing. But rather helping out new players. I am founder of The Fire. We are the best GBG guild of game. Our players reach 5k fights per GBG season. We have the many 100+ Arcs in game. I have level 140 Arc. We try helping out new players. Very soon lots of strong players will come out to Fireworks from Fire to help players advance. You can trust me on it. I have made many players big in this game. Most of the earlier EZ Traders Arcs were raised by me. But if you raise your arcs with us, you can save thousands of FPS."

This sounds like a great guild, and I'm excited to join. If you'd like to join as well, PM KaranSingh for details. And please, tell them Kaijudo sent you. (To be quite transparent, he's offering me a 200FP bonus for each decently active player I bring in.)

Hi again, Kaijudo here with a new guild. I have just been approached by KaranSingh, founder of top-10 guild The Fire, to join a new guild: Fireworks!

I'd like to let you hear from the guildmaster himself (spelling corrected by me):
"We are building this guild to be a capable guild to play all aspects of game and get their rewards. You will definitely be benefited with lots of 100+ Arcs to help you with very high number of snipes. Goods are also very easy to come by. Best part is a very good gaming culture and a superb leadership support to the players.

This guild is not about competing. But rather helping out new players. I am founder of The Fire. We are the best GBG guild of game. Our players reach 5k fights per GBG season. We have the many 100+ Arcs in game. I have level 140 Arc. We try helping out new players. Very soon lots of strong players will come out to Fireworks from Fire to help players advance. You can trust me on it. I have made many players big in this game. Most of the earlier EZ Traders Arcs were raised by me. But if you raise your arcs with us, you can save thousands of FPS."

This sounds like a great guild, and I'm excited to join. If you'd like to join as well, PM KaranSingh for details. And please, tell them Kaijudo sent you. (To be quite transparent, he's offering me a 200FP bonus for each decently active player I bring in.)
Karan's English is about as good as his truth telling. Fireworks is a baby guild that Fire started to help support Fire. a few people do get 5k fights, but not many. New players will have very little chance at getting those fights, as there simply aren't that many to go around. Fire likes to farm in gbg, which is great when they are with their lapdog, Mirth. but when they aren't with their lapdog, very few get those kind of fights. just speaking the truth. lol

Kaijudo

Well, I got kicked out of Fireworks due to a 1.9 dispute. I'd called the 5th spot on a guy's Traz. Czr had put 10 there before, so he got 4th. I ended up putting all 15 of my FP on that Traz because Czr had said he wasn't committed. But then one of the leaders goes into this thing about how 5th isn't locked or called for. I had called 5th, but then decided to go to 4th because Czr said I could snipe him. Once I declared "Th-th-th-th-th-That's all, Folks." on my FP, they kicked me. The dispute is that 4th costs 48FP to lock, which is more than I had. And yet Czr was sitting pretty at 4th at 10FP because he'd put it in a swap and wasn't committed. I was committed to 5th, and actually paid the 9FP required. I'd followed the rules. And Czr said it was OK for me to snipe him. Somehow they thought Czr had already called 5th, when actually, he just put 10FP in the swap thread and wasn't committed. One of the leaders made this big deal about how the spots weren't locked yet. All I know is, I was following the rules, Czr said it was OK for me to snipe him, so I did.

Shit guilds shit on guild members. Just based on your description above, I could tell that it's a guild designed for the rich to get richer at the expense of the noobs too naive to know better yet. Count yourself lucky that you found out early.
that's exactly it. it's all about helping the fire bigs get bigger.

Well, I got kicked out of Fireworks due to a 1.9 dispute. I'd called the 5th spot on a guy's Traz. Czr had put 10 there before, so he got 4th. I ended up putting all 15 of my FP on that Traz because Czr had said he wasn't committed. But then one of the leaders goes into this thing about how 5th isn't locked or called for. I had called 5th, but then decided to go to 4th because Czr said I could snipe him. Once I declared "Th-th-th-th-th-That's all, Folks." on my FP, they kicked me. The dispute is that 4th costs 48FP to lock, which is more than I had. And yet Czr was sitting pretty at 4th at 10FP because he'd put it in a swap and wasn't committed. I was committed to 5th, and actually paid the 9FP required. I'd followed the rules. And Czr said it was OK for me to snipe him. Somehow they thought Czr had already called 5th, when actually, he just put 10FP in the swap thread and wasn't committed. One of the leaders made this big deal about how the spots weren't locked yet. All I know is, I was following the rules, Czr said it was OK for me to snipe him, so I did.
check out Oscar. that's the sister guild to Wilde. they are growing and Wilde does a lot to help them out.