Flagging Inactive players

DeletedUser26725

I think it would be very help full if players who have been inactive for long periods of time to be marked in some way on the world player rankings. This would make it much easier to decide who to send invites, or messages to players to join guilds. And make organizing guilds much easier then sending hundreds or even thousands of messages to to players who have not played in months trying to find active players to join your guild. By making recruiting for guilds easier would mean larger and better guilds making the game better for a lot of players. And I don't think players who have not logged on in over a month will care much if that fact is noted. The easiest way to make them would be to simply color code their name, or mark them with a colored dot as with guild members.

DeletedUser3679

I think it would be very help full if players who have been inactive for long periods of time to be marked in some way on the world player rankings. This would make it much easier to decide who to send invites, or messages to players to join guilds. And make organizing guilds much easier then sending hundreds or even thousands of messages to to players who have not played in months trying to find active players to join your guild. By making recruiting for guilds easier would mean larger and better guilds making the game better for a lot of players. And I don't think players who have not logged on in over a month will care much if that fact is noted. The easiest way to make them would be to simply color code their name, or mark them with a colored dot as with guild members.
Or you could see if they are active at forge-db.com.

DeletedUser14197

Or you could see if they are active at forge-db.com.
Perhaps I am not understanding this site very well, but I only see where they say who was inactive in the last 24 hours, which is meaningless really as someone might just be gone for the day or on vacation. Also, it is alot more complicated. It would be so nice if I could drop my inactive neighbors. They wouldn't care. However, the only way I know to go by is to see if they aided me in the last 5 days. That does not mean they are not active, it simply means they have not been aiding. I only really want to delete people who are no longer playing in order to make room for someone who is actually playing. Perhaps this is the not the purpose of the poster, but I certainly would like to see an easy way to know who has not played for a month and a mark by their name sounds pretty sweet to me

DeletedUser9184

Perhaps I am not understanding this site very well, but I only see where they say who was inactive in the last 24 hours, which is meaningless really as someone might just be gone for the day or on vacation. Also, it is alot more complicated. It would be so nice if I could drop my inactive neighbors. They wouldn't care. However, the only way I know to go by is to see if they aided me in the last 5 days. That does not mean they are not active, it simply means they have not been aiding. I only really want to delete people who are no longer playing in order to make room for someone who is actually playing. Perhaps this is the not the purpose of the poster, but I certainly would like to see an easy way to know who has not played for a month and a mark by their name sounds pretty sweet to me
If you click on their name, you will get a graph on their point changes since more than a year ago. You can see how long a player has been inactive based off of how long the bar stays straight (hover over the line to get exact dates/point values). Note the ranking recalculation on February 19th changed all point values on all player's graph that day (but I think you wouldn't look that far back at this point).

DeletedUser14197

If you click on their name, you will get a graph on their point changes since more than a year ago. You can see how long a player has been inactive based off of how long the bar stays straight (hover over the line to get exact dates/point values). Note the ranking recalculation on February 19th changed all point values on all player's graph that day (but I think you wouldn't look that far back at this point).
Thanks for explaining how it works. This link would be handy for checking a player or two. It would be very time consuming to check all thos in my friends list who haven't aided in the past 5 days. It is actually time consuming just typing their names in to do the search, as they names tend to be a bit long. I really would like the check mark by anyone who has not been to the game in the past month. It would be so much quicker

DeletedUser13838

You may not see farmers as being active unless they donated goods or leveled a GB perhaps.