• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Challenge: Centennial City

mamboking053

Guess you have to have goals. Originally it was to make a 1000fp/day city (not relying on RNG GB's, event buildings, or other such fp sources), but I think that's fairly impossible without a substantial amount of bling and the space to fit it in, (or the introduction of new, fp-bearing GB's in the future) so I thought of the Centennial City.

Basically, I have the goal of leveling every GB I have to level 100 (including things like Observatory, ToR, and BG), but DOES NOT mean I will level every GB available.

This is definitely a long-term goal. I want to get to the point where every GB is exactly 100. (except for the Arc, which I'll just keep leveling)

The smartest way to do this is to immediately max all fp GB's first, (though I'll have to slip in leveling my TRAZ soon) so that's where I'm at right now. Didn't use the FoE Tools Forecast to see how long it will take yet. I'd rather keep my motivation high, lol. :D

Edit: According to FoE this will take me 3.18 years (1160 days) just to get all the FP GB's to 100 with my current daily collect of 350 fp. Of course, as I level GB's (and acquire event buildings) the overall time is reduced. This does not include random elements of fp gain, or alternative methods of fp gain like selling goods, sniping, etc. Seems possible to complete this in 3 years considering all of that, but I'll see..

Long live INNO.

Last edited:

barra370804

Guess you have to have goals. Originally it was to make a 1000fp/day city (not relying on RNG GB's, event buildings, or other such fp sources), but I think that's fairly impossible without a substantial amount of bling and the space to fit it in, (or the introduction of new, fp-bearing GB's in the future) so I thought of the Centennial City.

Basically, I have the goal of leveling every GB I have to level 100 (including things like Observatory, ToR, and BG), but DOES NOT mean I will level every GB available.

This is definitely a long-term goal. I want to get to the point where every GB is exactly 100. (except for the Arc, which I'll just keep leveling)

The smartest way to do this is to immediately max all fp GB's first, (though I'll have to slip in leveling my TRAZ soon) so that's where I'm at right now. Didn't use the FoE Tools Forecast to see how long it will take yet. I'd rather keep my motivation high, lol. :D

Edit: According to FoE this will take me 3.18 years (1160 days) just to get all the FP GB's to 100 with my current daily collect of 350 fp. Of course, as I level GB's (and acquire event buildings) the overall time is reduced. This does not include random elements of fp gain, or alternative methods of fp gain like selling goods, sniping, etc. Seems possible to complete this in 3 years considering all of that, but I'll see..

Long live INNO.
Dang, good luck comrade, I salute you.

Godly Luke

Long live INNO.
Good luck! Have fun maxing out that fp production!

Glaun

What a great idea. I may try the same. Gonna keep watch this thread. Keep us posted. Any other tips as to how you got to 350 FPs daily other than just working on leveling the FP GBs?

mamboking053

What a great idea. I may try the same. Gonna keep watch this thread. Keep us posted. Any other tips as to how you got to 350 FPs daily other than just working on leveling the FP GBs?

There are a couple of GB's whose potential increases greatly if you are active and/or sociable- the Arc and the CF.

It's not considered an FP GB, but the CF can be very profitable if you can establish yourself as a seller that is able to sell consistently. Then you can move to an age where the goods are worth the effort, sell them, and get considerable fp's for it.

The Arc is godly. It is also a GB whose worth increases with activity. Other than sniping, continuously locking slots will continuously net a profit. In this way, the max FP an Arc can generate in a day can be massive and worth more than the collects of one, two, three, or even four other high-leveled fp-bearing Gb's.

Otherwise, play every event. There is no such thing as a useless event. If it gives you fp and you have the space to put it down without making a big problem somewhere else, put it down.

Do the Daily Challenges. Try to get the fp-bearing buildings that are not too big while offering too little fp.

If you have the space, put down some of the fp-bearing buildings offered in the Dealer until you can replace them with better ones.

Aging up will give you space to put down more event buildings- which will give you more fp. You will have to decide when aging up is best for you if you are in a guild that requires GE. Most guilds offering a good 1.9 thread will require you to complete at least level 3 GE on demand.

Buy diamonds when it is most opportune. Some will say that buying diamonds offers little-to-no advantage. They are retarded. How much you will spend, if you spend, is up to you, but if you do spend, try to do so when the event buildings stat's is exceptional. Because the event building stats are always changing, and you will have particular needs and wants for your city, this will be more your decision than mine.

Last edited: