• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Chat

mineseA

All of the threads on here are about a problem or a game or something, and I feel like we need a place to relax. In this chat you can advertise for your guild, ask questions, joke around, talk about what's happening in real life, anything you want. This is just basically all of the threads combined into one. This is the thread for just talking to people without having to get riled up about some topic.

Rules:
1. No spam advertising.
2. No overly stupid questions.
3. No flame wars.
4. No Bullying.

That's it. I guess you can do whatever you like.

Sharmon the Impaler

All of the threads on here are about a problem or a game or something, and I feel like we need a place to relax. In this chat you can advertise for your guild, ask questions, joke around, talk about what's happening in real life, anything you want. This is just basically all of the threads combined into one. This is the thread for just talking to people without having to get riled up about some topic.

Rules:
1. No spam advertising.
2. No overly stupid questions.
3. No flame wars.
4. No Bullying.

That's it. I guess you can do whatever you like.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/game-room.6/ It's already been done and this is a moderated forum , that would just be inviting a mess of a thread.